Sgt. Spencer ross deglecting his duties and violating fhp policy - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are just as stupid. All you have to add to the topic is NOTHING. That actually even makes you more of an idiot, cause people on here just write however it comes out on a text from their phones while driving. LOL! I agree with the most of the posts. The sergeant needs to handle his own traffic stops. If he can't then don't do traffic stops. Apparently this Sergeant is hated by a lot of troopers anyways.
    Are you fruitfly #1, or a different one? The Sergeant hands you an arrest, you do it. There is something in policy about requiring you to follow orders of a supervisor - except for two instances: if it is illegal, or if it is immoral. At least the arrest stat will camouflage from the bean counters some of the slime trail dragging behind your slug body.

Unregistered
    Waaaa Sarge handed me work !! He made me do something more than hand out a careless driving ticket!!! Waaa he is violating policy cause I said he is.. Waaa I am going to vent on LEO Affairs. They will agree with me..

Unregistered

Angry annemwoodward@comcast.net

Why is Spencer M. Ross still employed with FHP? He is an evil individual that won"t even pay child support and owes his ex-wife thousands in unpaid child expenses...I am his ex-mother-in-law. He is a waste of humanity. What a useless piece of shit!!!
    He has caused my two beautiful grandchildren untold heartache. Good that they have such a great Mom. He has harassed our daughter and LOST all the court cases he has fraudulently brought. It has been very hard to keep silent while he gets away with destruction!! Is there no justice for trash like him??????

Unregistered

Frankie

Trust me ma’am we here at FHP feel your pain. The question is what could your daughter ever have seen in this moron. Let alone sleep with him and get pregnant by him. 😩
    Just FYI he’s a worthless supervisor too.
    Tell her to keep perusing the issue and get his driver license suspended for not paying child support, then you’ll help us here in Orlando out.👍

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is Spencer M. Ross still employed with FHP? He is an evil individual that won"t even pay child support and owes his ex-wife thousands in unpaid child expenses...I am his ex-mother-in-law. He is a waste of humanity. What a useless piece of shit!!!
    He has caused my two beautiful grandchildren untold heartache. Good that they have such a great Mom. He has harassed our daughter and LOST all the court cases he has fraudulently brought. It has been very hard to keep silent while he gets away with destruction!! Is there no justice for trash like him??????
    Thanks Sgt Turner. You mad bro? Sounds like Ross came in and took that kush office gig from you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234