Polan
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Polan

Unregistered

Polan

Since Polan was promoted to Colonel morale has plummeted out of control. This guy talks a good game on leadership but is never around when shit hits the fan. He's disliked by the mass and is viewed as a cheater for having an affair with a deputy's wife. Sheriff, how do you expect your deputies to follow someone with such questionable character?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since Polan was promoted to Colonel morale has plummeted out of control. This guy talks a good game on leadership but is never around when shit hits the fan. He's disliked by the mass and is viewed as a cheater for having an affair with a deputy's wife. Sheriff, how do you expect your deputies to follow someone with such questionable character?
    These are all lies you little coward

Unregistered
    I dont think most Deputies know what he looks like let alone ever spoken to him so I find your post hard to beleive.

Unregistered
    I respected him until he lied to my face. Talk is cheap when your afraid to do your job and stand up for what is right. He is another Female body part collecting a pay check and doing absolutely nothing to deserve it.

Unregistered
    If you are road patrol, he could care less about you. He only cares about his special unit guys

Unregistered
    If you are road patrol, he could care less about you. He only cares about his special unit guys
    He only cared about his S.W.A.T guys... ask the former members of the bomb squad [under the Jenne administration] what he did to them and their unit.

Unregistered
    Lamberti was right for firing this clown.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Exactly WHAT does this have to do with Polan and / or what he's done with every unit he's touched?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast