FBI Director fired. Cheer up Lil.General, a hand picked puppet will be hired soon - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

nobody from nowhere

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I had a 1983 Camaro Z28 5 Liter HO that did it since new and the dealer couldn't fix it.
    back in the day (points and condenser) pre catalytic converter you could do 50mph, shut the car off and wait 5 seconds, then turn it
    on and create the same effect as vapor lock but in the exhaust system (as opposed to fuel induction system) and it would produce
    a loud bang like a shotgun blast. scare the daylights out of the guy next to you. but if you wait too long, too much unexpended
    fuel winds up in the exhaust system and you blowout your muffler.

God bless the 60s and 70s

Unregistered
    My dearest and most esteemed MORON.

You can only impeach for actions while in office and they have to be one of the enumerated actions.

"I never had sex with that woman Monica Lewinsky" Brings back memories?
    I could call you stupid, obtuse, naive, etc., but I won't call you any of those things. The conspiracy and cover up has happened while HE has been in office so quit holding civics classes in these pages it does not suit you.

Unregistered
    No, sadly she died;however, I just got through with your mom, take a number.
    The day you stop masturbating in the dark while holding a photo of Agent Orange you may reach manhood. Now hand back daddy his computer.

Unregistered
    Little General here is one to rejoice over. FBI Director Comey has been fired. Now Trump and Gimenez will have something in common- a string puppet-yes-man in charge to help cover up investigations and stick it to his employees. Rejoice Little General, you won't be the only puppet in America any longer. You are no longer made out of wood. You are now a real boy!!
    That is one great analogy. I remember the pink slip threats of 2013 and we've seen how every bureau and district has been impacted by this director. As far as the FBI is concerned, I may not like Comey or his handling of the email investigation but to fire the man while he is leading an investigation into a possible Russian conspiracy shows Trump's true colors. And this is coming from a conservative Republican, not one of those Democrats thrashed here nor a fascist more interested in the cult of personality than the interests of our nation.

Unregistered
    Little General here is one to rejoice over. FBI Director Comey has been fired. Now Trump and Gimenez will have something in common- a string puppet-yes-man in charge to help cover up investigations and stick it to his employees. Rejoice Little General, you won't be the only puppet in America any longer. You are no longer made out of wood. You are now a real boy!!
    That's kind of interesting. I didn't here you complaining when Obama stacked the deck in the Justice department with all of his appointees and we had to endure 8 years of "The police acted stupidly" and my favorite "If I had a son he could have been like Trayvon "
    Give me a fricking break will ya Comrade?

Unregistered
    Former FBI Director James Comey is a decent career law enforcement and crime fighter. He is well liked and supported by his FBI family. He was sacrificed by an overzealous president intent on keeping the noose from tightening around his neck as a result of the Russian investigation. What else can you expect from a president intent on exchanging tweets with Rosie O'Donell of all people?

Unregistered
    Trump is the best thing that has happened to this country since Peanut Butter! White lives matter!!!

Unregistered
    Former FBI Director James Comey is a decent career law enforcement and crime fighter. He is well liked and supported by his FBI family. He was sacrificed by an overzealous president intent on keeping the noose from tightening around his neck as a result of the Russian investigation. What else can you expect from a president intent on exchanging tweets with Rosie O'Donell of all people?
    Comey should have taken a page from J. Edgar and remained in the shadows. It became very apparent that Comey didn't meet a TV Camera he didn't like and could not keep his mouth shut. When yo put your a$$ out there in politico land, someone will definitely will have your lunch. He has no one to blame but his ego.

Unregistered
    Life is like a box of chocolates
    Stupid is as stupid does
    Time to fly the confederate flag

Unregistered
    Life is like a box of chocolates
    Stupid is as stupid does
    Time to fly the confederate flag
    Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton,
    Old times there are not forgotten, (Alt Original: Cinnamon seed and sandy bottom,)
    Look away, look away, look away Dixie Land.

In Dixie Land, where I was born in,
    early on one frosty mornin',
    Look away, look away, look away Dixie Land.

I wish I was in Dixie, Hooray! Hooray!
    In Dixie Land I'll take my stand
    to live and die in Dixie.
    Away, away, away down south in Dixie.
    Away, away, away down south in Dixie

Read more: https://www.scoutsongs.com/lyrics/di...#ixzz4gtsSpqRp
    Follow us: @yugiohcardguide on Twitter | YuGiOhCardGuide on Facebook

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast