Orlando Field Office
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Orlando Field Office

Hello all, I hope it's okay to ask here, I saw there is an opening at the Orlando Field Office and applied and wondered if someone would be able to give me some insight on how ABT is, I'm very proactive and am looking to have some fun and work with the team. What are the cases like? What kind of cars do you drive? Also did they add a new position or why is it opening? Thanks have a great day and be safe.

Unregistered
    When did you apply? Interviews are soon. You should study up on the Division and our three bureaus. If you are a proactive street officer, this might not be for you. We are an investigative arm of an angency under a regulatory one. We have lots of new directions being given to us and have to adapt to that almost every quarter if not more often. Our cars are what Tallahassee orders from Jeeps to Altimas to Focuses.

Unregistered
    This is a great job with a management team that cares. Go the interview and do your best. If you get the job, you will never regret it. Good Luck.

Unregistered
    What's been going on in Orlando. I hear the pot is stirred

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    what's been going on in orlando. I hear the pot is stirred
    you heard wrong. The only one stirring is you like a roach.

Unregistered
    Equilibrium has been achieved. No stirring. Leave people alone

Unregistered
    Please explain why a team is coming down next week if there is not a problem in Orlando?

Unregistered
    What team???? Enlighten us on what's going on

Unregistered
    Seems an unlikely reason to ship auditors to Orlando. Anything they need to review would be on the G drive or PF. I call BS on this one. I checked Snopes.com too.

Unregistered
    If true, I hope it all works out. It is probably just a misunderstanding.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast