Orlando Field Office - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Ok so what is the reason behind al this? What actually happened?

Unregistered
    Nope it's all been maxwell back and forth

Unregistered
    A responsible and proactive management team has an obligation and a duty to look at and review ANY issue brought to their attention. To do less is an error in judgement. That my friends is the nature of being responsible to the public and our personnel. If there is an issue with policy, procedure or practice this is the way to make it right. Nothing is compartmentalized. What happens in one place could be an issue somewhere else and for that reason management needs to review. Such actions should not be looked at as an attack, but an opportunity to learn. I am thankful ABT takes that approach.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A responsible and proactive management team has an obligation and a duty to look at and review ANY issue brought to their attention. To do less is an error in judgement. That my friends is the nature of being responsible to the public and our personnel. If there is an issue with policy, procedure or practice this is the way to make it right. Nothing is compartmentalized. What happens in one place could be an issue somewhere else and for that reason management needs to review. Such actions should not be looked at as an attack, but an opportunity to learn. I am thankful ABT takes that approach.
    Your explanation is both feasible and warranted. I embrace to learn why some people merely avoid to do their job in these situations and are involved with minimum reckless participation at best to only tell on themselves and others regarding their cowardice.

Unregistered
    What's the deal here, I see they lost two more inspectors, I thought things were simmering down here?

Unregistered
    Nothing going on in Orlando that isn't going on in every other office. People move on and out regularly. Orlando is a good office with competent staff. Don't try to find fault with the office in an attempt to explain why people leave. There is nothing nefarious about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12