Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    What's the word?

Unregistered
    ******Got em******

Unregistered
    *****losers*******

Unregistered
    Was this added to make it tougher on the SO to attempt to take over there? Because he seemed the be doing everyone there a favor by giving the raise they actually deserved instead of a pathetic 5k and 5%.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was this added to make it tougher on the SO to attempt to take over there? Because he seemed the be doing everyone there a favor by giving the raise they actually deserved instead of a pathetic 5k and 5%.
    I am so sick of everyone on here crying about pay. Its not some great shock!!! You knew the pay when you applied and then you come here and cry like your shocked!! You guys work traffic what makes you think you are worth so much more? FHP still gets 10k apps per year so why would they raise pay? You all have your state of FL LEO Certs plus whatever extra FDLE certs you picked up while working here. If you not a turd then why dont you apply elsewhere and find that pay you think you deserve!!!

Unregistered
    I am so sick of everyone on here crying about pay. Its not some great shock!!! You knew the pay when you applied and then you come here and cry like your shocked!! You guys work traffic what makes you think you are worth so much more? FHP still gets 10k apps per year so why would they raise pay? You all have your state of FL LEO Certs plus whatever extra FDLE certs you picked up while working here. If you not a turd then why dont you apply elsewhere and find that pay you think you deserve!!!
    I took everything I could from FHP and left for much more money. Not a good management technique by the Patrol but what do you expect when you have redneck management?

Unregistered
    I took everything I could from FHP and left for much more money. Not a good management technique by the Patrol but what do you expect when you have redneck management?
    I like my redneck management... glad your a$$ is gone, To post your drivel on here after you have gone, just proves you were nothing but a back biteing loser anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12