Annual State Promotional exam - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ah the midget has another conspiracy theory.
    Do tell...

Unregistered
    It's not about that folks, but the rules of test that stood for years with an independent agency that gave the test has been changed a lot in the last few years and changing who passes the test and who can participate in promotions from the results have changed a lot. Now to even making their own test....and no one passes? Things are screwed up I would say? Just promote who you want and forget the test and rules of it. They are going to do what they want anyways.

Unregistered
    It's not about that folks, but the rules of test that stood for years with an independent agency that gave the test has been changed a lot in the last few years and changing who passes the test and who can participate in promotions from the results have changed a lot. Now to even making their own test....and no one passes? Things are screwed up I would say? Just promote who you want and forget the test and rules of it. They are going to do what they want anyways.
    The entire department complains about the previous test for years. Sawgrass, not the department, finally writes a new test. Sergeants take the new test and have no major issues with it. The test is administered online by Sawgrass and automatically scored on the computer immediately upon completion. Only one question on the test is challenged and was ultimately corrected. Credit was given for a question that everyone who took the test got wrong. All who take the test are taking it for the first time ever and have difficulties. Sounds like a conspiracy to me.

Unregistered
    The state certified midget needs to do everyone a favor and retire

Unregistered
    The study material lined up to exactly what was on the test. If you wanted the promotion bad enough you would have studied for a decent amount of time. In a way, the answers were right in front of you. You only had to look at the material provided to us months in advance.

Unregistered
    The state certified midget needs to do everyone a favor and retire
    Got it wrong. Those were not me. Try again. Someone else using folks to throw you off the scent. Lol this is fun, y'all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12