Bso get their butts beaten at the airport - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Ferguson Effect

White officers cannot touch black citizens thanks to Obamas Era, all the cell phones are out and the news media will label you racist and the Liberal Mayor will throw you under the bus and the state attorney will prosecute you. As long as we have a Democrat Sheriff this is our reality, fly to Miami or PBI instead for your own safety.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    " spraying OC in a crowded terminal. Everyone with videos with today's hatred toward the police"

Oh i forgot, if there are video cameras around, i will allow the "thugs" to beat me so i will not look mean on tv. Forget state statutes that allows me to defend myself. Just be PC!
    Well, if you didn't have a family or didn't care to keep your job, I diffently see your point. Lol...

Unregistered
    Blame your Sheriff. Not the deputies. They knew they were on camera. What do you want them to do? Do real policework and get fired by Sheriff Dumb Dumb. This is the second major incident at FLL this year and he still has no idea how to keep the place safe. I fly in once a month and I barely see any deputies walking around. I don't blame them. Time for the county commission or the governor to send SI packing. A total failure.

Unregistered
    It's a good thing that they were wearing their special forces vests!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Are you really that stupid, spraying OC in a crowded terminal. Everyone with videos with today's hatred toward the police. Go back to your desk and watch old police shows rookie. If you and your family flights were cancelled you would be mad also. You never been yelled at probably not in Parkland or Westin.
    If my family's or my flight was cancelled, I would not start a full scale riot. Animal mentality. Go back to the ghetto.

Unregistered
    If my family's or my flight was cancelled, I would not start a full scale riot. Animal mentality. Go back to the ghetto.
    I totally agree but that's not the topic of conversation. I believe it's about the deputies lack of action which is ludicrous to believe that deputies want this type of training and policy. The sheriff number one priority is to be reelected. To be fair to him previous sheriffs were the same. Remember dear old Ron Cochran. At least the deputies are not at the arrestees house today mowing their lawns and painting their house in good old Dist 5. Nothing will change until Broward goes from (R) to (D) in the elections, but will never happen in this very liberal county. So please, don't blame the deputies because trust me they don't like it either.

Unregistered
    Here is my advise to the original poster. Next time you see a deputy, walk up to him shake his hand and thank him. Why? Because for the next several years he is going to need all the support he can get. look what happened to peraza for doing his job. How about next time when you see one eating at a place pick up the tab and be thankful you are not in his or her shoes. I'm thankful everyday That I made it with a pension and wish the very best for my previous coworkers. I'll do the same next time I see one.

Unregistered
    https://www.facebook.com/saved/?cref...89267231296027

This is what a "real" supervisor does, take control of the situation, lead his men, not worry about the shine on his boots or looking pretty with his hands in his pocket. This supervisor did not care about the stupid cameras, break the law, go to jail. Simple as that, and the cameras? they are evidence so they get impounded. Again who the hell train you people...

Unregistered
    I meant D to R... lol

Unregistered
    The deputies did a great job. They used a lot of restraint. Very professional. Bravo boys and girls.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast