New Cameras - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New Cameras

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Rookie have you ever tried using a tazer on a guy high on PCP. It will only make them mad it wont stop them. Hopefully that facial recognition works with his beard or you will only have an audience watching you mess your pants.

Like I said make sure you keep a change of underwear rookie!
    The first thing this rookie needs to do when he hits the field is to get a file and file off the sharp point on his badge pin so when that first bad guy sticks it up his rear end it won't hurt as bad.

Who ever this clown is it is clear he does not have the temperament for the job.

Unregistered
    Why would I piss myself? The camera has facial recognition and my backup can watch it live so help is on the way. Plus, these teasers will stop multiple subjects every time and my DT training is top notch. We are second to none, what is there to be scared of?
    I think this was sarcasm guys. Relax

Unregistered
    Having a new toy does not make you a real cop. Grow up and you will learn that what little respect this agency gets is because of the Ole timers that got the job done without the robo cop gimmicks.
    Young dumb Troopers and nieve Supervision is what is ruining this agency.

Signed the old timer.

PS
    dont piss yourself the first time you get in a fight with a 10-15
    Prob a supervisory position right here. Desk jockey.

Unregistered
    Gotta admit this forum reminds me of watching Big Brother on CBS, especially the "were being spied on part".

Unregistered
    Gotta admit this forum reminds me of watching Big Brother on CBS, especially the "were being spied on part".
    Funny because I know troopers who were spied on using both the AVL and the old HP lap top camera.

Unregistered
    Yep, you sound like a real winner!!!! Tell us again why did you get fired!
    I didn't get fired dufus... I left to a local agency. Something you couldn't do!

Unregistered
    Anyone see these in the new cars yet? Suppose to be coming down with a new supervisory I learn. Plus every supervisor has to dock at least some time watching each of their members per shift. Ensure accountability!

No more slacking for 2hrs writing reports when your actually eating at a resturant while 12 calls are holding! Whoohoo, we will finally get our response times down!!! *sarcasm*

Unregistered
    I didn't get fired dufus... I left to a local agency. Something you couldn't do!
    Sure you did. Then why would you even be here posting.... loser!

Unregistered
    Just heard today that all majors and above have had their Rocket removed form their cars! After the public records request from the last SOAR investigation, the Rockets were removed! Hmmmmmm! What do they have to hide???

Unregistered
    Just heard today that all majors and above have had their Rocket removed form their cars! After the public records request from the last SOAR investigation, the Rockets were removed! Hmmmmmm! What do they have to hide???
    Another lie.... that was done well over a year ago when they put air cards back into their computers. See the reason for that is being asked to respond to emails and being available to send reports on the weekends and when they travel. Why don't you try staying in your lane and doing YOUR job.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast