Wrong person for the job? - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Concerned officer
    Quote Originally Posted by R Hosler View Post
    Just took a look at it too. Intriguing, maybe suspicious to say the least.

All I'm going to say is I would not expect any less, and not surprising one bit from SH, considering this was during the previous administration.

I have a 3rd question-Who we're the other dets. that we're involved in this case, and did anyone else working the district know about this?

This report seems like it is lacking many crucial details...
    Ummmmm.....? Why are you posting shit on here? You need to go back to your unemployment line asshole and find a job. Or else leave us alone and get a life! I know what kinda car you driven and I will find a reason to pull you over and prosecute you!! Press hard 5 copies!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned officer View Post
    Ummmmm.....? Why are you posting shit on here? You need to go back to your unemployment line asshole and find a job. Or else leave us alone and get a life! I know what kinda car you driven and I will find a reason to pull you over and prosecute you!! Press hard 5 copies!!!!!!!
    Press hard 5 copies??? Really TG, has it been that long since you've written a citation?

This post was most likely written by someone trying to stir the pot and not RH.

Unregistered
    Why is everybody so hell-bent on attacking SH? Ya'll need to get a life!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Assumptions are like assholes. You are one for thinking of such bull. SH is probably the best officer at this agency. Stop these vicious attacks please.
    SH's prowess as a law enforcement officer is a damn myth. He thought he was hot shit on Nancy Grace but if she had known what he really was his ass would have never been on her show. In his career he has done NOTHING but sucked up to the last administration. We al know previous unit 1 liked his pretty boys and SH was his sweet thing. I personally have nothing but utter contempt for him.

Unregistered
    This looks like a job for Super Perv! Get sum big boi! Get sum! Get sum! Send in the Super Perv, get your oakleaf major rank SH!

http://weartv.com/news/local/illinoi...reeze-location

Unregistered
    I watch the newa first thing this morning, and almost spit my coffee out when they ran the story!

I’m glad someone beat me too it by linking the article!!!!

I bet money he was involved on that one too, dirt bag!!!
    He built up that reputation, so if he acts on perception and assuming, then he should accept the fact he is indeed a pervert.

Unregistered

Too ironic

Its ironic how the other case quietly got shushed away with SH's "personal" observation. Too bad Mrs Wang won't come forward and publicly state what happened. Oh wait; must be a gag order, pun intended.
    I agree, especially since this one was a “sting” if you want to call it that. You would think the media would of been all over that one. I searched everywhere I could, and did not find anything related to that arrest (other than the mugshot).

I makes me wonder how many more cases SH was involved in like this....

Unregistered
    Karma will soon sneak up and bite him on the ass. Wait and see. To Be Continued...

Unregistered
    Karma will soon sneak up and bite him on the ass. Wait and see. To Be Continued...
    Hey d!ck karma aint going to bite anyone. Otis's 16 years of sheriff then retiring squeaky clean will serve as an example. Nothing and I mean NOTHING will prove otherwise. Good luck trying to dig up dirt. They will you fu&k you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Mind your Biz

Ya'll just butthurt about things that don't concern you. Mind your own business people.
    Some folks have been terminated or forced to resign for the same infractions that others have been approved for...that is the principle...Let's go across the board...what is good for the goose is good for the gander...or is that saying before your time...jitterbug

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast