Oh the flair - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oh the flair

Unregistered
    Word from the FLAIR guys is they were told they are going to be "advisors" to the road Corporals. They actually won't work a case from start to finish, they said they are going to respond and provide guidance as to what is expected and help with reconstruction techniques. There goes my hope that they would actually reduce my case load. They all seemed pretty happy about this when they were all talking about it. I thought they were suppose to investigate cases that met certain criteria, when you ask them they say they will be To busy providing assistance to actually work a case.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop hating on Imel, he always turns in his one case he's holding on time. He was built for Flair
    Does he still thinks he is Eminem and dyes his hair yellow? Hopefully he doesn't keep dead raccoons inside his patrol car anymore, that guy is filthy

Unregistered
    Word from the FLAIR guys is they were told they are going to be "advisors" to the road Corporals. They actually won't work a case from start to finish, they said they are going to respond and provide guidance as to what is expected and help with reconstruction techniques. There goes my hope that they would actually reduce my case load. They all seemed pretty happy about this when they were all talking about it. I thought they were suppose to investigate cases that met certain criteria, when you ask them they say they will be To busy providing assistance to actually work a case.
    Just ask Sgt Pascoe in Bradenton, he is too busy deciding which McDonald's to eat at. Meanwhile, troop f is missing a thi Sgt which they will never fill, since no one wants to work in this shit hole. The mighty flair, all the guys in it from Troop F have stained teeth, I wonder why, too lazy to even brush their teeth.

Unregistered
    They aren't getting extra pay. The last word out of Tallahassee was the "prestige was the reward" or something to that effect. The crazy thing is that some of the people who do both CIU/K9 and QRF are supposedly getting 4k (2k for each). Everyone in THI who has been on a while that I've heard about said they skipped putting in because they didn't feel that they should be the guinea pigs for the team concept...which who can blame them?

Unregistered
    They aren't getting extra pay. The last word out of Tallahassee was the "prestige was the reward" or something to that effect. The crazy thing is that some of the people who do both CIU/K9 and QRF are supposedly getting 4k (2k for each). Everyone in THI who has been on a while that I've heard about said they skipped putting in because they didn't feel that they should be the guinea pigs for the team concept...which who can blame them?
    Ha! Showed you guys, the state knows we are the best! Got $5,000 plus $2,000 and my 5%, calculate that suckers! If you want to make money you need to earn it by being the best. About time we get rewarded, the FLAIR is the most important part of this agency, Col said so and backed it up with this!

Unregistered
    The 5k being in Pasco I'm assuming?

Unregistered

Who's the sucker...?

Ha! Showed you guys, the state knows we are the best! Got $5,000 plus $2,000 and my 5%, calculate that suckers!
    Okay... $38,976 + $2000 = $40,976 * 1.05 = $43,024.80

The 5k being in Pasco I'm assuming?
    Starting salary of a Pasco County Deputy Sheriff: $42,409.90
    https://pascosheriff.com/wp-content/...y-Patrol-1.pdf

...Yeah, you made out like a bandit! You're a @#$%ing rockstar, man!!!... a whopping $51.24 per month over a Deputy with zero experience (i.e. before he starts getting step raises). SMH

If you want to make money you need to earn it by being the best.
    Or just go to another agency. Any other agency. That works, too.

Unregistered
    That's why I think letting the SO take over is what needs to happen. Let them pick up troopers and give them wages they actually deserve. The only problem you'll have is the lazy ones who don't want to earn the extra pay. I say this because there's no way to even remotely afford to live south of Ocala on the pay the state gives. Unless you don't mind living in a crap neighborhood.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123