rookie CSA
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: rookie CSA

Unregistered

rookie CSA

Does anyone know what work a new csa will be assigned to? Was recently hired. I want to work the traffic flow at the airport.
    Thanks.

Unregistered

Are you kidding?

You applied for this job just to get the easiest gig? Yeah, ok. Good luck with that! How about handling traffic crashes, writing tickets, investigating burglaries, dusting for fingerprints, doing LOTS of reports, writing more tickets, and doing some occasional traffic directing at crash scenes. THATS what you signed up for. If not, then please resign so you can make room for someone who will be willing to accept the challenge.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You applied for this job just to get the easiest gig? Yeah, ok. Good luck with that! How about handling traffic crashes, writing tickets, investigating burglaries, dusting for fingerprints, doing LOTS of reports, writing more tickets, and doing some occasional traffic directing at crash scenes. THATS what you signed up for. If not, then please resign so you can make room for someone who will be willing to accept the challenge.
    Of course I accept the challenge. I'm curious if there's some sort of seniority for airport work.

Unregistered
    Of course I accept the challenge. I'm curious if there's some sort of seniority for airport work.
    Unfortunately, I've worked with a lot of CSA's in the districts and 80% of them are lazy! You just got hired and are already looking to go to the Airport....I rest my case!

Unregistered
    When was the last time your fat azz actually did some work? You lazy azz deputies want to collect the big bucks and have the csa's do all the work. In a 12 hour workday its luck to get 12 minutes of work out of most of you.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2756292]When was the last time your fat azz actually did some work? You lazy azz deputies want to collect the big bucks and have the csa's do all the work. In a 12 hour workday its luck to get 12 minutes of work out of most of you.[/QUOTE

Then you apply to be a deputy if that's the case. But I bet your too stupid to pass the academy

Unfortunately

Unhappy 20 years as a CSA and I'm still a junior slug

Unfortunately, the number 1 thru 8 in seniority work the Airport. The next 9 thru 20 work the courthouse. From #21 in seniority which is around 19 to 20 years work in districts. You should be asking about what district will "get you".

The poster who posted "How about handling traffic crashes, writing tickets, investigating burglaries, dusting for fingerprints, doing LOTS of reports, writing more tickets, and doing some occasional traffic directing at crash scenes. THAT'S what you signed up for. If not, then please resign so you can make room for someone who will be willing to accept the challenge." Was not that far off the mark.

Just accept the district that you're assigned to, ask who is the best CSA at that district and then keep your mouth shut for 20 years ... you'll do fine!

Unregistered

Red face

Does anyone know what work a new csa will be assigned to? Was recently hired. I want to work the traffic flow at the airport.
    Thanks.
    Google and mapquest "POMPANO District 11 - 3:00PM to 11:00PM deskhumper" and you'll see your name!

Unregistered

Yup

New CSA in Pompano is the best! Handles all of the 4's that come her way....and she's hot as hell!!

Unregistered
    Thanks.
    It helps if your daddy is a deputy in SID, then you can go right to the airport.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast