A legacy of failure: Climate survey pary 2

Unregistered

A legacy of failure: Climate survey pary 2

Well it looks like Climate Survey part 2 is on the Horizon.

Nothing much has changed. Some issues stayed the same, some got worse and brand new ones were born.

Butt kissing increased, incompetence continues to be rewarded. Micro Managing is at an all time high.

We're sinking fast

Unregistered
    Yay, we're doomed!!!!
    https://youtu.be/hLH8F2xDU90

Unregistered

What happened to Climate Survey I..?

Both of those Climate Surveys, with big complaints against certain supervisors were swept under the rug. The University is now more focused on the complaints of unfair business dealings without favoritism.

Unregistered
    I left the UP and filled out the Climate survey before leaving, hoping it would help the Dept., but I guess it had no effect, from what I have heard from the others that filled it out and put in the same complaints against him.. King is about one of the worst supervisors a person could ever work for and it is just amazing how he made it as far as he has. It is very sad the Climate Survey was not taken serious and blown off.

Unregistered
    Trust me you were not alone. They did not listen to us on the report and I know I was not the only one to report the same thing. It was never sent to HR

Unregistered
    They asked Muhammad Ali about his pride, and talking about dealing with people, he said, I am nice at home, but don't let the world know that, I have learned that humble people don't get too far in life. It is true, they never do.

Unregistered
    A lot of complaints have made about King, but nothing is ever done. I worked the Hurricane and complained to my supervisor about when we were going to get relief and be able to go home, and I know I wasn't alone in this complaint. Within a few minutes of my supervisor calling the LT about our complaints, King came on the radio and told the incoming shift to go eat breakfast before relieving our shift that had been working since our two shifts the night before the hurricane. That was done maliciously with intent. This typical response from him is the type of behavior that causes very bad morale from patrol.