Chief Ed Hudak exemplies professional policing through outstanding leadership! - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Staff knows who you are and karma is about to come knocking "Unregistered" but not for long! I'm going to enjoy this!
    POS
    Unless LEO Affairs provides IP addresses to department heads, (which I highly doubt or they'd lose all credibility ) or

You can convince a judge that his comments are linked to criminal activity and obtain a court order for the IP address (another highly unlikely scenario) or

Your in bed with the Russians and Wiki Leaks, like Trump, you are full of dog manure.

The only person that should be concerned about Karma is the Chief and his cronies. He is losing support by the day with his good ole boy system of leadership that he inherited from Butler. That's the only way he has advanced in his career so far, internal politics and that's how he runs the agency now, "Go Team Hudak" (Hoffs x2, Barrow, FOP, Escobar)

Unregistered
    Staff knows who you are and karma is about to come knocking "Unregistered" but not for long! I'm going to enjoy this!
    POS
    Oh ok pos. I'll be waiting. You should really read what you write before you post. Stupid police are coming for you soon d%ckhead.

Unregistered
    Oh ok pos. I'll be waiting. You should really read what you write before you post. Stupid police are coming for you soon d%ckhead.
    Your post makes no sense! You must have a very low IQ! WOW! SMH!
    And yes Cheif Hudak is awesome great leader!!!

Unregistered
    Your post makes no sense! You must have a very low IQ! WOW! SMH!
    And yes Cheif Hudak is awesome great leader!!!
    The person quoted above is clearly here to instigate you. Don't feed into the nonsense. He wouldn't know a great leader if it he was run over by one. Hell he can't even spell "Chief" so I'm sure he can't provide one example of Hudak's leadership. Many can attest to his "lack there of" though.

Unregistered
    ED Hudak is the best leader that Coral Gable PD will ever see!

Unregistered
    Stupid f%ck

Unregistered
    Agreed! Ed Hudak has made this department better than it ever has been! I hope he remains our leader for many more years to come!

Unregistered
    Agreed! Ed Hudak has made this department better than it ever has been! I hope he remains our leader for many more years to come!
    I totally agree (If you are in SED). You can work 59s at will during your shift. If you are on a 20 you can disregard 17s. You can now 58 3x a week instead of 5x, big improvement. You have an IA for a non work related matter and you get shipped back to Patrol (BTW S1, he will when that arbitration, hands down just like Plescow won). Remember you were a disaster in IA and screwed up cases so as Chief, it's no exception. Patrol has missed to opportunities to implement a 4/10 schedule and "The Superstar" (Stll can't figure out why Lago thinks that) refused to green light it. We have an idiot prez and a lame duck, vindictive Chief, leads ( actually he doesn't lead) used the good ole boy network.

Unregistered
    I totally agree (If you are in SED). You can work 59s at will during your shift. If you are on a 20 you can disregard 17s. You can now 58 3x a week instead of 5x, big improvement. You have an IA for a non work related matter and you get shipped back to Patrol (BTW S1, he will when that arbitration, hands down just like Plescow won). Remember you were a disaster in IA and screwed up cases so as Chief, it's no exception. Patrol has missed to opportunities to implement a 4/10 schedule and "The Superstar" (Stll can't figure out why Lago thinks that) refused to green light it. We have an idiot prez and a lame duck, vindictive Chief, leads ( actually he doesn't lead) used the good ole boy network.
    Your full of crap and just jealous of your handsome worthy leader!

Unregistered
    Your full of crap and just jealous of your handsome worthy leader!
    You are a worthless piece of sh$t from Hudak's a $$. You are his f%cking puppet . Your piece of sh$t leader is 40 over! 39ed in the 80s for aggravated battery. Broke federal law by fying armed. Falsified document to try and f%ck AR and AM. Then he is the judge and jury on IA cases and his a$$ went to jail himself. Your leader (not mine) is a criminal! He is the biggest bull$hitter there is. So the 2 d%ck heads they keep defending his stupid a$$ - give it a rest. Go back to s@cking hudak's d%ck

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast