Chief Ed Hudak exemplies professional policing through outstanding leadership! - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys are morons! What has Hudak done? He has not put forth one idea or strategy. He is not being held back by Fernandez or the City Manager....he just doesn't take the lead. He obstructs everyone else's ideas to. The progress on crime, services, hiring, etc are all because of Fernandez. The proof is in the results. Hudak can not take credit for any of it. So, you want to fire the guy who has put policies in place to keep corruption and manipulation from happening and who has delivered results for the city while being attacked in public and in private but the Chief and his union lackeys? Politics. That's all it is. You should be thanking Fernandez for keeping the city out of trouble. Believe me, if he and the City Manager are fired, there will be no one looking out for the city and the department. Hudak will drive it into the ground and favoritism and cronyism will be the new norm.
    Amen my brother in blue

Unregistered

Hudak

Lol LOl LOL Hudak a leader, lol lol lol yea he's the first one to beg for free tickets to Marc Anthony, Ultra Fest, Art shows. LOL LOL LOL. i remember one year the guys at Ultra got tired of him and left him and his whole entourage waiting at the rear gate for hours. lol lol lol He didnt know were to hide. lol lol lol the laughing stock of all the county. At lease now he buys the tickets and just begs for parking, cheep bastered.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910