Chief Ed Hudak exemplies professional policing through outstanding leadership!
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Chief Ed Hudak exemplies professional policing through outstanding leadership!

Coral Gables Police Department is extremely fortunate to have Chief Ed Hudak! He is the best absolutely legendary! No past or future Chief will ever be able to outshine Chief Hudak! All you haters are jealous and you should find something more productive to do with your free time!

Unregistered
    Ok Randy. Licking his a$$ publicly won't get you back into the department.

Unregistered
    Ok Randy. Licking his a$$ publicly won't get you back in the department.

Unregistered
    You are just as big of piece of bullshit as he is.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    coral gables police department is extremely fortunate to have chief ed hudak! He is the best absolutely legendary! No past or future chief will ever be able to outshine chief hudak! All you haters are jealous and you should find something more productive to do with your free time!
    r o f l o l

Unregistered
    Kelly... Please explain why and what Hudak has done that makes him so great? A leader? Are you kidding me? He's done absolutely nothing positive for this organization. This has to be a joke. Is this the twilight zone? Even his followers are dwindling away...

Unregistered

The Boy King

Hudak's hands are tied. We all know who really runs this dept., which is none other than the Boy King...FF

So don't blame Hudak for the lack of positive changes

Unregistered
    Someone has to tie those dumb ass hands. Hudak is a dirty politician and can't be trusted to do the right thing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone has to tie those dumb ass hands. Hudak is a dirty politician and can't be trusted to do the right thing.
    I agree! I'd love to know what Hudak wants to do that FF ties his hands down with??? Make a list. That's a poor excuse. Hudak is not a good person. He is extremely vindictive and not a genuine guy. He's only good at one thing, sleeping with the politicians. He really needs to retire and join Naue at UofM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree! I'd love to know what Hudak wants to do that FF ties his hands down with??? Make a list. That's a poor excuse. Hudak is not a good person. He is extremely vindictive and not a genuine guy. He's only good at one thing, sleeping with the politicians. He really needs to retire and join Naue at UofM.
    Staff knows who you are and karma is about to come knocking "Unregistered" but not for long! I'm going to enjoy this!
    POS

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast