Do not apply to Hialeah Police Department
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Post Do not apply to Hialeah Police Department

Unregistered
    Hialeah is a great police department to work for!!! Where else can you masturbate on duty and get away with it

Unregistered
    Where else can you take a nap on main channel every night while dispatching? This is paradise

Unregistered
    Where else can you sex a 33 while she snorts Perico and be a SWAT Sergeant. Thank you Sergio your a champion for the officers.

Unregistered
    Tal parece. . . . . .que mi querido departamento de policia esta lleno de putas, maricones, tortilleras y chivatos.
    Hasta cuando ? ? ? ? ?

Se me olvido, pendejos y cobardes
    Ya termine

Unregistered
    So here you have a Sgt with proven family ties to major drug distributors, has fetishes for skanky ho's and juveniles, has complaints against him for masturbating in front of and trying to coerce a juvenile into sex under threat of arrest, shows signs of abusing Class II substances (steroids),cheats on his wife, allegedly fraternizes with prostitutes while they are snorting coke in his presence, was said to be mentally struggling to complete his BLE, is said to be using his family's cocaine ties to extort the Chief and has embarrassed the entire department without any apology or signs of remorse.

With exemplary leaders like this why wouldn't HPD attract the very best recruits?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So here you have a Sgt with proven family ties to major drug distributors, has fetishes for skanky ho's and juveniles, has complaints against him for masturbating in front of and trying to coerce a juvenile into sex under threat of arrest, shows signs of abusing Class II substances (steroids),cheats on his wife, allegedly fraternizes with prostitutes while they are snorting coke in his presence, was said to be mentally struggling to complete his BLE, is said to be using his family's cocaine ties to extort the Chief and has embarrassed the entire department without any apology or signs of remorse.

With exemplary leaders like this why wouldn't HPD attract the very best recruits?
    What would be hilarious would be for you to say those things in a venue where it can be documented and then see you loose everything your parents own in a law suit. I am guessing that a jerk-off like you is still living at home and hiding under mammy's skirts.

Unregistered
    What would be hilarious would be for you to say those things in a venue where it can be documented and then see you loose everything your parents own in a law suit. I am guessing that a jerk-off like you is still living at home and hiding under mammy's skirts.

And exactly what do you base your guess on, Sherlock? Show us that deductive reasoning that earned you your stripes.

Unregistered
    The only jerk off here is Jesse "Raja Yuca" Menocal and he does it frequently

Unregistered
    The Sgt is a macho guy when on the internet and when dealing with juvenile girls. But I'll bet he's really a big teddy bear when coddling up with the crack ho's.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast