A Lesson for Muppet
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Muppet

A Lesson for Muppet

Memo to Muppet:

Far be it from us, petty little officers, who don't have the IQ, intelligence, education, training, and experience that you have, Muppet. How could any of us compete with someone like you, who has it all and knows it all?

Anyway, I just wanted to share something with you. Hopefully, you'll learn something that clearly, you lack, so sit your arrogant, self-centered, pompous arse down and pay attention.

A part - together, a union, team

Apart - separate, divided, individual

Muppet, it appears as if you lack so much as a leader and think the department and world are centered around you. Do you really think you deserve to be our chief? Do you think you're a good leader? Do you think you earned it? Do you think WE respect you? Do you think you are a part of US or apart from US?

Never been a fan or supporter of yours because from day one, it was obvious who you are and what you stand for, Muppet and the same can be said for those you surround yourself with.

Muck you Fuffet!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
    Memo to Muppet:

Far be it from us, petty little officers, who don't have the IQ, intelligence, education, training, and experience that you have, Muppet. How could any of us compete with someone like you, who has it all and knows it all?

Anyway, I just wanted to share something with you. Hopefully, you'll learn something that clearly, you lack, so sit your arrogant, self-centered, pompous arse down and pay attention.

A part - together, a union, team

Apart - separate, divided, individual

Muppet, it appears as if you lack so much as a leader and think the department and world are centered around you. Do you really think you deserve to be our chief? Do you think you're a good leader? Do you think you earned it? Do you think WE respect you? Do you think you are a part of US or apart from US?

Never been a fan or supporter of yours because from day one, it was obvious who you are and what you stand for, Muppet and the same can be said for those you surround yourself with.

Muck you Fuffet!
    Two words...Mic drop!

Unregistered
    Me thinks whoever posted this thread is spot on and could be more intelligent than Muppet.
    Muppet, to me, acts selfish, arrogant and is an undeserving person, who may hold a position and title, but perhaps is unequipped and unable to actially do the job. Proof that people don't always get what they deserve and also don't deserve what they get. Keep applying elsewhere, Muppet. Take your talents and cronies to another department.
    #MuckYouFuppet

Unregistered
    Let me think for a minute . . . . . . .

City of Miami Affirmative Action hire. . . . . .
    Affirmative Action manipulated career and advancement artificially created with smoke and mirrors. . . . . .

An you expected what ? ? ? ? ?

Unregistered

My 2 Cents

Man,
    Ain't no teaching Muppet nothing. That guy been knowing it all since day one when he was a SRO. He act like he God's gift to LEO.
    He a phony joke and need to get up outta here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Me thinks whoever posted this thread is spot on and could be more intelligent than Muppet.
    Muppet, to me, acts selfish, arrogant and is an undeserving person, who may hold a position and title, but perhaps is unequipped and unable to actially do the job. Proof that people don't always get what they deserve and also don't deserve what they get. Keep applying elsewhere, Muppet. Take your talents and cronies to another department.
    #MuckYouFuppet
    You guys have got it all wrong. Garcia is the one who really runs the department. Moffett doesn't move unless garcia says it's ok. It's true both of them think they know it all but garcia is the puppet master of the muppet.

Unregistered
    Man,
    Ain't no teaching Muppet nothing. That guy been knowing it all since day one when he was a SRO. He act like he God's gift to LEO.
    He a phony joke and need to get up outta here.
    Moffett you must learn that you can't talk to everyone like you talk to your employees. Your arrogance is unbelievable! It's ok to be wrong sometimes and you don't have to be nasty to everyone that have an opinion that opposes yours. You are an irate SOB that should seek help. I see why your staff tear you apart on here and want to be rid of you. Couldn't imagine working under you. Take a vacation dude

Unregistered
    hahaha...u r so right. i recently ran into sotero who had the balls to leave after he was lied to by muppett. i give that guy credit and is happier and doing great away from here not like other command staff people who left and came back crying because they couldnt make it in another job. I would never tell anyoe to come work here. 2017 with benefits, cars, and crap from 1980s...stay away recruits.

Unregistered
    hahaha...u r so right. i recently ran into sotero who had the balls to leave after he was lied to by muppett. i give that guy credit and is happier and doing great away from here not like other command staff people who left and came back crying because they couldnt make it in another job. I would never tell anyoe to come work here. 2017 with benefits, cars, and crap from 1980s...stay away recruits.
    He's not the only one. Muppet thinks his command staff respects and supports him. He's got some butt kissers who wouldn't even cut it on midnight shift anywhere else.
    Muppet, do you know how people really feel about you and view you? Your arrogance is disgusting. You think you're a good leader but others do not agree. You're laughed at and joked about. Treating people like crap isn't cool and maybe you didn't think being a chief here would be that difficult. Surprise!
    The best thing at this point would be for you and the cronies you call your circle to GTFOH!

Muppet
    So I'm hearing we have training planned for the summer. Is this true Muppet & Mini Major? Newbies have to sit through hours and days of your useless training so what's in store for the rest of us? This place sucks and the two of you are a big reason why.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast