POB...JMH....Metrorail Officers....Laziest...Worst....Officers...EMBARRAS SING! - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Embarrassing to know that whenever crime is happening over at JMH these officers get lost, have an attitude, and look for any avenue to get out of doing their JOB! Half the time you find them sleeping in their cars recently recorded and will be forwarded to IA if not already! They should get rid of MDPD officers from JMH altogether and hire MPD off-duty instead! I am sure they would do a much better job as they have already proven themselves over at UM Hospital! Reak men for the JOB!
    "De Facto" Miami Dade County Sheriff Carlos Gimenez and First Deputy Juan Perez, such cited nonfeasance -- assuming they are true -- are directly attributable to abdicated supervision by sergeants and lieutenants. Long ago, when MDPD was a model police agencies, such allegations would have been investigated by the Staff Inspection Section and spot checked by the Operations Captain, whose report went directly to the Director.

Unregistered
    For all those brownies talking shît you wish you can have half the pride the city has. There are rotten apples everywhere but when we catch them they are out. Your department is fûcked up too and ridden with idiots. I would never hang the city uniform for a tûrd looking uniform. None of you impress me. My respect to the the ones that vouch for us

Unregistered
    For all those brownies talking shît you wish you can have half the pride the city has. There are rotten apples everywhere but when we catch them they are out. Your department is fûcked up too and ridden with idiots. I would never hang the city uniform for a tûrd looking uniform. None of you impress me. My respect to the the ones that vouch for us
    Turd uniform makes more money you sound angry.

Unregistered
    Haha you wish that were true come pingas!

Unregistered
    Turd uniform makes more money you sound angry.
    Papo what do you make? 3 or 4 more dollars more than a officer here in the city or rank same as you? Wow big deal!!!!!! You gotta fight for off duties over there like hyenas. In the meantime ill choose what to work and what time i wanna work any off duties over here. Not to mention offduty rate will go up here. Listen keep your turd looking uniform and green and whites which makes a great match of color in general lol.

Unregistered
    Papo what do you make? 3 or 4 more dollars more than a officer here in the city or rank same as you? Wow big deal!!!!!! You gotta fight for off duties over there like hyenas. In the meantime ill choose what to work and what time i wanna work any off duties over here. Not to mention offduty rate will go up here. Listen keep your turd looking uniform and green and whites which makes a great match of color in general lol.
    P.O.B. has long been the dumping ground for burnouts, rejects and people on "time-out"! Now, the City of Miami is another matter. The City of Miami has many fine cops, but has had many, many, many problems over the years. I would expect a Miami cop to say his/her department is the best, just like I would expect a Beach cop to say their department is the best. It's all a matter of perspective! If you go to Miami's or the beaches forum's you will see they have the same issues we have and maybe more!

Unregistered
    what's the matter? Upset you didn't get hired by the County. Man it must be hot in that dark uniform in the sun. You're just upset your jurisdiction is so small, and by the way you talk something else too.

Unregistered
    what's the matter? Upset you didn't get hired by the County. Man it must be hot in that dark uniform in the sun. You're just upset your jurisdiction is so small, and by the way you talk something else too.
    Actually county was the last of my list to apply for when i started. My jurisdiction is small??? Papo look geographically what you cover now days. You keep getting rid of areas as they turn into municipalities cause you cannot handle manpower. keep enjoying your 5-8 that seems you always working.

Unregistered

the elite city of miami....yeah

City of miami? Hmm lets see a female p.o. caught on camera giving a bj in uniform...having evidence stolen from impound and having the d.o.j. probe several cases because they just dont trust you guys...several corrupt officers working the road i.e. that kid that was stealing from people on 19s....awesome department light years ahead of mdpd... im sure.

Unregistered
    Didnt you all JUST get a step plan? Just about every city p.o. ive spoken with is disgruntled. Sounds like somebody is a little jelly

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast