Hendry is a sanctuary county through silence? - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Damn steve. For someone with so many deficiencies you sure talk a big game. Seriously tho. Between the OCD, Tourette's, and genetic inferiority we would all expect you to be more focused on your own personal wellbeing. Not trolling here for blog retaliation. It's kind of pathetic
    steve does not and cannot write like that, seriously the spelling is better, youre dealing with someone who reads and writes at an adult level

Unregistered
    steve does not and cannot write like that, seriously the spelling is better, youre dealing with someone who reads and writes at an adult level
    I agree,I seen steve at McDonald's ordering a 6 piece chicken McTesticle happy meal and McPenis,he's clearly a retarded illiterate mini man knob gobblin chair-riff,he doesn't deserve the "sheriff" name.I love seeing his little red face when he gets mad and walks away shaking his puffy rump like a woman,well maybe he's Michelle when he walk like that,but either way yea he's an illiterate retard,really wish I could see your face when you read this,but I can wait til tomorrow,maybe I'll catch you in your car seat cramming down some more happy meal chicken McTesticle,enjoy the happy meals girl toys.

Unregistered

Predecessors

.... an inferior human being. He has multiple genetic disorders and is physically deformed. In addition to being the worst sheriff in Hendry County history (yes I considered all the predecessors), he's a repugnant mess of a person.
    "you" considered the predecessors? Lets clarify who and what you are. A keyboard loudmouth, or a one administration wonder who got flushed. How many prior administrations did you work under? Or, you have NO expereince and are simply an auduence jerkoff who is the sort to place candidate bumper stickers all over your car during election season, then drive like an entitled $hitwipe who then cries "intimidation" when they are stopped for 15 over or failure to obey.

Which is it? and how many administrations? Willing to bet youre a troll for a loser candidate.

Unregistered

Your level

I agree,I seen steve at McDonald's ordering a 6 piece chicken McTesticle happy meal and McPenis,he's clearly a retarded illiterate mini man knob gobblin chair-riff,he doesn't deserve the "sheriff" name.I love seeing his little red face when he gets mad and walks away shaking his puffy rump like a woman,well maybe he's Michelle when he walk like that,but either way yea he's an illiterate retard,really wish I could see your face when you read this,but I can wait til tomorrow,maybe I'll catch you in your car seat cramming down some more happy meal chicken McTesticle,enjoy the happy meals girl toys.
    Whoever posts this sort of crap - the constant homosexual innuendo and genitalia references and gender dysmorphia issues - is not only irrelevant but reveals you to be everything the "illiterate" comments directed towards those like you - to be accurate. It only adds to the department image of being filled with unfit, unprofessional people. If i were a citizen or voter and read this crap - Id be more concerned about the department as a whole - not the administration - who everyone seemingly hates and wants nothing to do with - but magically and somehow sweeps elections - three times in a row. The issues perhaps is with those not in the administration - those who are "treated like children" and "servants" or whatever terms were used in posts before.

EVERYTHING - from the homosexual interests, the crossdressing, or whatever the alter ego Facebook profile was supposedly for - do you really honestly believe the Steve Whidden really is a crossdresser or whatever t F you and those who post like you want to "convince" others he supposedly is?

Do you know how ignorant and childish the constant sexual themed shot are - they are nothing but personal attacks, fiction - if you have something to say or comment - make it CREDIBLE and FACTUAL.

The only thing which is factual and credible - and thats PROVABLE is the governors directive to investigate him. Big F-ing deal. A former Secretary of State was investigated by how many agents for how long - and she is a free woman today - despite all the talk and "alleged" proof" she routinely shared, exposed, did not safeguard classified national security information on her servers - which she ordered wiped (obstruction) and destruction of evidence.

Same here. Being investigated is not guilt. like 10-50'd is "probable cause" but is not adjudicated as guilt until a plea or trial.

If you have anything to say about the Sheriff, make it FACTUAL and LEGITIMATE. Not this crap

Unregistered
    Whoever posts this sort of crap - the constant homosexual innuendo and genitalia references and gender dysmorphia issues - is not only irrelevant but reveals you to be everything the "illiterate" comments directed towards those like you - to be accurate. It only adds to the department image of being filled with unfit, unprofessional people. If i were a citizen or voter and read this crap - Id be more concerned about the department as a whole - not the administration - who everyone seemingly hates and wants nothing to do with - but magically and somehow sweeps elections - three times in a row. The issues perhaps is with those not in the administration - those who are "treated like children" and "servants" or whatever terms were used in posts before.

EVERYTHING - from the homosexual interests, the crossdressing, or whatever the alter ego Facebook profile was supposedly for - do you really honestly believe the Steve Whidden really is a crossdresser or whatever t F you and those who post like you want to "convince" others he supposedly is?

Do you know how ignorant and childish the constant sexual themed shot are - they are nothing but personal attacks, fiction - if you have something to say or comment - make it CREDIBLE and FACTUAL.

The only thing which is factual and credible - and thats PROVABLE is the governors directive to investigate him. Big F-ing deal. A former Secretary of State was investigated by how many agents for how long - and she is a free woman today - despite all the talk and "alleged" proof" she routinely shared, exposed, did not safeguard classified national security information on her servers - which she ordered wiped (obstruction) and destruction of evidence.

Same here. Being investigated is not guilt. like 10-50'd is "probable cause" but is not adjudicated as guilt until a plea or trial.

If you have anything to say about the Sheriff, make it FACTUAL and LEGITIMATE. Not this crap

Yeah that's not gonna happen. Thanks for your input tho chief. Now get back to morale destruction, your strongest quality

Unregistered
    "you" considered the predecessors? Lets clarify who and what you are. A keyboard loudmouth, or a one administration wonder who got flushed. How many prior administrations did you work under? Or, you have NO expereince and are simply an auduence jerkoff who is the sort to place candidate bumper stickers all over your car during election season, then drive like an entitled $hitwipe who then cries "intimidation" when they are stopped for 15 over or failure to obey.

Which is it? and how many administrations? Willing to bet youre a troll for a loser candidate.
    Hey sheriff, I bet it kills you to slowly realize what your entire agency thinks about you. Even those civilian staffers who you think are your friends can't stand you. hows it feel to know that every employee you meet in the hallway, in the parking lot, or out in public thinks that you're a disgusting human being. We all smile and say "hey, how's it going", and we all still laugh at your white trashy jokes and/or stupid cricket noises. But inside we all find you utterly repulsive, and can't wait for the FDLE to come rid us of your presence. You may have convinced yourself that you have done nothing wrong and that you're invincible, but we all know. Just keep that in mind as you troll the hallways looking for a friend. You have none. Maybe some low life scumbags like SR who tolerate your repulsiveness for their own person gain, but believe me when I say that you are a grotesque and despised human being. Yes I can speak for most everyone, because I've heard it from their own lips.

Unregistered

You frighten me

Yeah that's not gonna happen. Thanks for your input tho chief. Now get back to morale destruction, your strongest quality
    With an attitude like yours - be grateful you are employed.

I used to be sympathetic to reading comments, but after reading your hate filled rants with terrible language, maybe the problem really is not with the administration, its with the deputies. Why not just quit or go elsewhere instead of being an angry cancer in the community.

With an attitude like yours, it is not the personality I would want driving a police car wearing a gun. I honestly think people like you would snap and shoot someone because you are angry.

I hope Sheriff Whidden cleans house of these type of people once and for all. You are a terrible person for speaking how you do.

Unregistered

Answer original question. Two reasons

Hey sheriff, I bet it kills you to slowly realize what your entire agency thinks about you. Even those civilian staffers who you think are your friends can't stand you. hows it feel to know that every employee you meet in the hallway, in the parking lot, or out in public thinks that you're a disgusting human being. We all smile and say "hey, how's it going", and we all still laugh at your white trashy jokes and/or stupid cricket noises. But inside we all find you utterly repulsive, and can't wait for the FDLE to come rid us of your presence. You may have convinced yourself that you have done nothing wrong and that you're invincible, but we all know. Just keep that in mind as you troll the hallways looking for a friend. You have none. Maybe some low life scumbags like SR who tolerate your repulsiveness for their own person gain, but believe me when I say that you are a grotesque and despised human being. Yes I can speak for most everyone, because I've heard it from their own lips.
    You totally avoided answer a straightforward question "How many prior (predecessor, in your own words) administration have you served under"

You either cannot perform simple reading comprehension nor follow simple directions. Typical "certified" loser.

Are you going to answer or hide behind some sort of deflection about possible retaliation.

The community college level academy crams what is maybe 8-10 weeks of training into 6 months. you are a true credit to the reputation of your state training standards. Florida is a frighteningly under-educated, under-trained, and over paid place. Its time for fresh blood in the county. Someone from out of the state who is not connected to the political machine here.

Unregistered
    With an attitude like yours - be grateful you are employed.

I used to be sympathetic to reading comments, but after reading your hate filled rants with terrible language, maybe the problem really is not with the administration, its with the deputies. Why not just quit or go elsewhere instead of being an angry cancer in the community.

With an attitude like yours, it is not the personality I would want driving a police car wearing a gun. I honestly think people like you would snap and shoot someone because you are angry.

I hope Sheriff Whidden cleans house of these type of people once and for all. You are a terrible person for speaking how you do.
    Pi$$ off moron. Unless you work for him you have no idea who he truly is, so I'll tell you. He's basically white trash garbage who shouldn't be a cop much less a sheriff. But he's an outstanding liar, so gullable idiots like you keep re-electing him.

As for me, I'll keep laughing at his racist jokes and telling him how awesome me is while I collect that pay check, and I'll keep doing so until he gets booked in to his own jail. Maybe then you'll open your eyes and see what's really going on

Unregistered
    You totally avoided answer a straightforward question "How many prior (predecessor, in your own words) administration have you served under"

You either cannot perform simple reading comprehension nor follow simple directions. Typical "certified" loser.

Are you going to answer or hide behind some sort of deflection about possible retaliation.

The community college level academy crams what is maybe 8-10 weeks of training into 6 months. you are a true credit to the reputation of your state training standards. Florida is a frighteningly under-educated, under-trained, and over paid place. Its time for fresh blood in the county. Someone from out of the state who is not connected to the political machine here.
    Another great attempt at deflection, sheriff shemale. What YOU fail to realize is that in this scenario, I don't answer to you. Nor will I. I will however criticize your multiple weaknesses, call you out for your lies and corruption, and expose you for the spineless piece of white trash that you have become. If you can't handle it, stop trolling this blog

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast