Hendry is a sanctuary county through silence? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

A community college lawyer and minister in one!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    1- archer was found "not guilty" not "innocent". There's a huge difference, and it was a suspect jury from the start

2- you're going to hell with all that blasphemy, sheriff
    1. Why dont you explain the "huge difference" for a reading audience. Put those Edison credits to use and flex your knowledge for those of us who lack such an in depth legal education. A few weeks of criminal law at the academy and youre ready to be the man with a mike in the room discussing nuances of criminal law. Dumb SOB you are couldnt figure out the sports section in the News Press and youre ready to educate every reader with your moron level comments

2. I did not infer that post was by The Sheriff from reading it - thats your presumptive ignorant self. You know "presumption of innocence, until proven guilty". Unless a post says declarative it is the man its anyone.

Before you begin telling The Sheriff he is going to hell for blasphemy, why dont you attend a grade school level bible class some weekend before telling anyone their judgement.

My prayers are answered nightly when I wake up and know The Sheriff is in charge and his mighty army of supporters and the divine prayer hedge around him annoints him as the right hand of God to serve and protect the county. If you dont like it, move. Go look in the mirror before you begin telling anyone anything.

He is David fighting multiple Goliaths, because I received a special message, he is anointed to lead. You are being disobedient to authority attacking him

Unregistered
    He is David fighting multiple Goliaths, because I received a special message, he is anointed to lead. You are being disobedient to authority attacking him[/QUOTE]

Seriously? The only thing he's fighting is the never ending desire to come out of the closet as the cross dressing poly-sexual deviant that he is. Look at him... You can clearly see that he's genetically an inferior human being. He has multiple genetic disorders and is physically deformed. In addition to being the worst sheriff in Hendry County history (yes I considered all the predecessors), he's a repugnant mess of a person. A stuttering, grunting, and occasionally chirping train wreck. An absolute embarrassment to the county as well as the human race.

Unregistered

look at yourself, cast not the first stone

He is David fighting multiple Goliaths, because I received a special message, he is anointed to lead. You are being disobedient to authority attacking him
    Seriously? The only thing he's fighting is the never ending desire to come out of the closet as the cross dressing poly-sexual deviant that he is. Look at him... You can clearly see that he's genetically an inferior human being. He has multiple genetic disorders and is physically deformed. In addition to being the worst sheriff in Hendry County history (yes I considered all the predecessors), he's a repugnant mess of a person. A stuttering, grunting, and occasionally chirping train wreck. An absolute embarrassment to the county as well as the human race.[/QUOTE]

Are you speaking as an expert? Polysexual deviant? Are you speaking as an expert pedophilic crossdressing pre-op hermophrodite? Angry you waffle on your own sexual identity? Hang out at the Starbucks on Colonial on your days off as the resident Mark Twain?

Really interesting comments you make "can clearly see that he's genetically an inferior human being. He has multiple genetic disorders and is physically deformed".

Are you a member of the Third Reich, a closest Neo Nazi? What constitutes a "genetically inferior human being"? Explain "Dr", what 'physical deformities does he allegedly display? What sort of sick supremacist are you?

You and every other traitor low life who betray the Sheriff, you will suffer maladies and plagues the Old testament could only hope to describe. Exodus will read like a brochure for the Love boat compared to what traitors and backstabbers get.

Unregistered
    An absolute embarrassment to the county as well as the human race.[/QUOTE]

Who did you vote for each time Steve Whidden was a candidate? Don't have the guts to reveal that Ill bet.

But you have the "guts" to call him everything under the sun on here keyboard warrior?

Unregistered

Thank You

Yes Florida Department of Law Enforcement. They're the agency Gov Scott appointed by executive order of investigate sheriff Whidden. That same executive order directed state's Attorney Dave Aaronberg of the 15th Judicial Circuit of Florida to prosecute sheriff Whidden. It was issued back in September of 2016 and gives them a year to complete the investigation. Rumor has it that they're finalizing the investigation now and will move forward with the criminal charges in the very near future.

As for the deputies complaining to a higher authority, most need their jobs to feed their families and will not initiate that kind of allegation. By the same token, they will not lie when interviewed by the FDLE and most claim to be relieved upon exiting those interviews.

Ok sheriff! Go ahead and make he usual BS comments about "who are you and how do know so much". Then call me an unemployable traitor and threaten to behead me. Blah blah blah. We're all tired of your rhetoric. Stay in hiding and leave us alone to do our jobs. You and your Bafoon chief deputy will be gone soon enough.
    Thank you for explaining all this to us. We are transplants from Pennsylvania and are just learning about our Southwest Florida Community, we love it here. Does the police department have a crimewatch volunteer program for seniors who want to get involved? Can you suggest who to join?

Unregistered
    An absolute embarrassment to the county as well as the human race.
    Who did you vote for each time Steve Whidden was a candidate? Don't have the guts to reveal that Ill bet.

But you have the "guts" to call him everything under the sun on here keyboard warrior?[/QUOTE]

Chill out steve. You're gonna get your silky panties in a twist. You gene deficient, and insignificant twit

Unregistered

ignorant

But you have the "guts" to call him everything under the sun on here keyboard warrior?
    Chill out steve. You're gonna get your silky panties in a twist. You gene deficient, and insignificant twit[/QUOTE]

Who, how, where or why do you insist its Steve? This is beneath him, he has plenty of people who will pick up a fight for him, a vote for Steve is a vote of loyalty and allegience no matter what slime attacks, political persecutions, homosexual or deviant heterosexual rumors come out - its all crap, like you. Like what the other person said - Steve serves as Gods will for the county, and to come against him is coming against Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit, not just him. Id watch my words because youll be smite with plague and sickness as punsihment, youll wish you were Pharoh!

Unregistered
    Chill out steve. You're gonna get your silky panties in a twist. You gene deficient, and insignificant twit
    Who, how, where or why do you insist its Steve? This is beneath him, he has plenty of people who will pick up a fight for him, a vote for Steve is a vote of loyalty and allegience no matter what slime attacks, political persecutions, homosexual or deviant heterosexual rumors come out - its all crap, like you. Like what the other person said - Steve serves as Gods will for the county, and to come against him is coming against Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit, not just him. Id watch my words because youll be smite with plague and sickness as punsihment, youll wish you were Pharoh![/QUOTE]

Huh! Calm your tits, fat boy. That's not gonna help those kidney stones, is it? You should have better things to do than troll a blog where you're constantly criticized. Like stretch out a new pair of fishnet stockings or prep for whatever new deviant tranny fetish you're into. Rumor has it that you like to be the center of attraction at gay bukkake parties. Apparently that runs in the fam.

Unregistered

typical "rumor" f you and your rumor circle

Who, how, where or why do you insist its Steve? This is beneath him, he has plenty of people who will pick up a fight for him, a vote for Steve is a vote of loyalty and allegience no matter what slime attacks, political persecutions, homosexual or deviant heterosexual rumors come out - its all crap, like you. Like what the other person said - Steve serves as Gods will for the county, and to come against him is coming against Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit, not just him. Id watch my words because youll be smite with plague and sickness as punsihment, youll wish you were Pharoh!
    Huh! Calm your tits, fat boy. That's not gonna help those kidney stones, is it? You should have better things to do than troll a blog where you're constantly criticized. Like stretch out a new pair of fishnet stockings or prep for whatever new deviant tranny fetish you're into. Rumor has it that you like to be the center of attraction at gay bukkake parties. Apparently that runs in the fam.[/QUOTE]

Notice how every opposing post towards The Sheriff invariably requires the use of the word "rumor"? Also interesting is your use of sexual slang terms "bukkake" - it takes one to know one perhaps. Where does one acquire such a specialized vocabulary?

Your choice of attacks reveals your own internet viewing habits, care to offer a vocabulary lesson? The sort of disgusting and perverted things you view and obviously have some familiarity with to use easily in your vocabulary, I hope you dont have children who live in the same household as you, for their sake.

Unregistered
    Huh! Calm your tits, fat boy. That's not gonna help those kidney stones, is it? You should have better things to do than troll a blog where you're constantly criticized. Like stretch out a new pair of fishnet stockings or prep for whatever new deviant tranny fetish you're into. Rumor has it that you like to be the center of attraction at gay bukkake parties. Apparently that runs in the fam.
    Notice how every opposing post towards The Sheriff invariably requires the use of the word "rumor"? Also interesting is your use of sexual slang terms "bukkake" - it takes one to know one perhaps. Where does one acquire such a specialized vocabulary?

Your choice of attacks reveals your own internet viewing habits, care to offer a vocabulary lesson? The sort of disgusting and perverted things you view and obviously have some familiarity with to use easily in your vocabulary, I hope you dont have children who live in the same household as you, for their sake.[/QUOTE

Damn steve. For someone with so many deficiencies you sure talk a big game. Seriously tho. Between the OCD, Tourette's, and genetic inferiority we would all expect you to be more focused on your own personal wellbeing. Not trolling here for blog retaliation. It's kind of pathetic

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast