Pba sucks!!!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wish someone would have told me that FHP was saddled with doing counties and cities crashes before I got hired. I would have certainly looked elsewhere for work. That having been said. Who cares? We all eat, sleep, breath, shit, piss, complain, screw, and eventually die. Nothing you, me or anyone else does in this life is any more important then the maggots that will feast upon your rotting corpse.
    You sure can do our crashes, that’s all you do! We actually have to respond to burglaries, fights with weapons, actual urgent public safety matters. You do what we used to have civilians do. My county had an entire squad of civilians that literally did everything you do besides traffic stops. So yes, you should work my crashes, that’s what you are for, and it’s all your good at. When was the last time FHP actually did anything public safety?

Unregistered
    Wish someone would have told me that FHP was saddled with doing counties and cities crashes before I got hired. I would have certainly looked elsewhere for work. That having been said. Who cares? We all eat, sleep, breath, shit, piss, complain, screw, and eventually die. Nothing you, me or anyone else does in this life is any more important then the maggots that will feast upon your rotting corpse.
    Recently I have seen nothing but Sarasota Cty SO Deputies working crashes in the county, including on I75 near Sarasota. FHP seems to be horribly short on Troopers in the area!

Unregistered
    What’s PBA? A new sub?

Unregistered
    The PBA supports democrats in the general election and then wonder why they are not successful during session. Duh!

Unregistered

Wink Once again I DON'T CARE.

You sure can do our crashes, that’s all you do! We actually have to respond to burglaries, fights with weapons, actual urgent public safety matters. You do what we used to have civilians do. My county had an entire squad of civilians that literally did everything you do besides traffic stops. So yes, you should work my crashes, that’s what you are for, and it’s all your good at. When was the last time FHP actually did anything public safety?
    Once again, I DON'T CARE. I will sit back drink coffee, watch bubetube and drive slowly to every wreck while you sit there wating for me. Then I'll request you help with traffic or lane blockage. One day you'll be dead and whatever you did in life won't amount ot shit. You're not important and everything you respond to will happen AGAIN, AGAIN, AAGAIN, AGAIN.

Unregistered

PBA Being Sued

I heard the PBA is being sued!!!!

Unregistered
    Once again, I DON'T CARE. I will sit back drink coffee, watch bubetube and drive slowly to every wreck while you sit there wating for me. Then I'll request you help with traffic or lane blockage. One day you'll be dead and whatever you did in life won't amount ot shit. You're not important and everything you respond to will happen AGAIN, AGAIN, AAGAIN, AGAIN.
    Wow. Time for a psych eval!

Unregistered
    PBA is worthless.

Unregistered

PBA sued for not properly representing Trooper

The PBA is being sued by a former trooper for failing to repersenting him. Maybe this lawsuit might wake the PBA up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12