Lord farquaad - Page 4
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Lord farquaad

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There worries about Tom St. There scared to death about Bill Cameron. They should be his experience alone will get him 30% of the vote! The dirt will surface on Carmine and he will get what's coming to him! Keep all these yes men around you answer see what happens Carmine, call Rod Shoap he can tell you how it felt! All his guys which are now Mikes guys( funny) told him were good! He's know in Tennessee retired! You better have a back up plan and all your guys better as well!
    Cameron is not running, and you talk about the undersheriff and his issues, didn't Billy back out of the election last time he ran in charlotte county, lot of talk about why, maybe dirt maybe not but there is a reason why???

Unregistered
    This is gonna be good. More disgrace to our agency.
    the only disgrace around here is you, you POS troll

Unregistered
    the only disgrace around here is you, you POS troll
    We all know our agency is a total disgrace. And YOU are not helping by with your silly bully tactics. Those of us who truly care are overshadowed by the embarrassment of those of you who think acting this is acceptable
    We are know what going on here. Go ahead, embarrass us some more, since you seem to be leading the charge.

Unregistered
    We all know our agency is a total disgrace. And YOU are not helping by with your silly bully tactics. Those of us who truly care are overshadowed by the embarrassment of those of you who think acting this is acceptable
    We are know what going on here. Go ahead, embarrass us some more, since you seem to be leading the charge.
    I'm sorry little boy, just where did you get bullied? do you need a hug? maybe a care bear would that make you feel better. I sure hope so, but it wont change a thing you are a troll and a little *****, now go cry to your mother

Unregistered

Cameron 2020

Yes, he is coming to a sheriffs office near you! I think someone just peed a little bit! 2020 is going to be awesome!

Unregistered
    Yes, he is coming to a sheriffs office near you! I think someone just peed a little bit! 2020 is going to be awesome!

It's going to be AWESOME!! Team Cameron!! Lord Farquaad will have us all scared, but the silent majority will vote their conscience while playing the part all along!

Unregistered
    I'm calling BULLSH-T! Anyone that knows William Cameron and his history with Lee County and his departure from Charlotte County won't be supporting him. He will draw support from some disgruntles or ex employees if he really does run. His ex Captain from Charlotte is not being quiet about his antics with his wife!!! He actually spoke of it last week. Keep picking losing candidates it seems to be working out great for your career.

Unregistered
    Isn't it interesting that the news finally reported on the fund raiser for Amira at Lord Farquaad's house?! I would certainly say that's a relationship to keep an eye on. He's going to want pay-backs, many of them. It's a sad thing that she chose him to leverage her integrity with and for. Go Team *******!!!

Unregistered
    Isn't it interesting that the news finally reported on the fund raiser for Amira at Lord Farquaad's house?! I would certainly say that's a relationship to keep an eye on. He's going to want pay-backs, many of them. It's a sad thing that she chose him to leverage her integrity with and for. Go Team *******!!!
    you play with fire and eventually you get burnt.

Unregistered
    you play with fire and eventually you get burnt.

I hear Farquaad is looking for fresh knee pads.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast