Typical SAO and our corruption
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    ******* is an idiot, period! Don’t care about his arrest.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ******* is an idiot, period! Don’t care about his arrest.
    I too agree that ******* is a dud. But it concerns me greatly if that allegations have been made and she is not addressing them. It's not a claim of her being unfaithful or tax evading. It's a question of potential terrorist connections during a time when all of the country is spending billions on it.

It needs to be verified one way or another.. Forget *******.

Unregistered
    So after being with the SAO for many years this is brought up?

Unregistered
    I too agree that ******* is a dud. But it concerns me greatly if that allegations have been made and she is not addressing them. It's not a claim of her being unfaithful or tax evading. It's a question of potential terrorist connections during a time when all of the country is spending billions on it.

It needs to be verified one way or another.. Forget *******.
    Agree 100%, but no one cares. Faux and farquaad are related or in a relationship. Check out their pictures at the 'fundraisers '...

Unregistered
    They will both win

Unregistered
    Agree 100%, but no one cares. Faux and farquaad are related or in a relationship. Check out their pictures at the 'fundraisers '...
    How about the "fundraisers" at car 2 s home even before she announced she was running and dont tell me money wasnt involved, they are tied at the hip, we need someone to step up and say enough and run for Sheriff

Unregistered
    Who’s your candidate fat boy

Unregistered
    Yep, definitely more there than they want the public to know... snakes, snakes, snakes...

Unregistered
    Well well welll, appears the ole hallway has received another anonymous complaint about Crones good buddy the new Chief. Looks like they were partners in crime. Details details details......... That will be a good news story just north of us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast