Lord farquaad
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lord farquaad

Unregistered

Lord farquaad

Does anyone else recognize the resemblance between CM and Lord Farquaad? That entire script must have been written with CM in mind.

Ok, Cyber Bullies.....GO!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone else recognize the resemblance between CM and Lord Farquaad? That entire script must have been written with CM in mind.

Ok, Cyber Bullies.....GO!!!
    WOW your a special kind of stupid aren't you?, Don't worry or cry to your mother no bullying here, your just an idiot and tell your mom I cant make it tonight

Unregistered
    WOW your a special kind of stupid aren't you?, Don't worry or cry to your mother no bullying here, your just an idiot and tell your mom I cant make it tonight
    WOW, you're a special kind of special. I bet you sit around and dream of doing everybodys mom, even the dead ones, like mine. you sound really sick. childhood issues, I would guess.

Unregistered
    WOW, you're a special kind of special. I bet you sit around and dream of doing everybodys mom, even the dead ones, like mine. you sound really sick. childhood issues, I would guess.
    guess that's all you do you giant POS sorry you got your little feelings hurt go suck on your binky

Unregistered
    guess that's all you do you giant POS sorry you got your little feelings hurt go suck on your binky
    Wow. its very clear that you have nothing positive to contribute to our agency and we all know that our agency is sinking lower and lower on the *hit scale and you seem to be leading the charge with your bully tenancies and testosterone oozing from your **** by your own hand, no doubt. Your a figment of your own imagination, a**hole. Even Lord Farquaad is better than you and he he should be ashamed having you be a part of our agency. No positive reflection, yep, that is what LF needs .... NOT. so quit thinking about whos mom you want to do next, oh thats right, that's all you can think about. get back to work and do something that LF can be proud of.

Unregistered
    It was great to see Lord Farquaad on the news this weekend, since Mikey is still no where to be found. Oh that's right, he can't see the COUNTY from behind a desk. what a line...

Unregistered
    Word has it you can see Lee County much better from the mountains of Tennessee. God is the average everyday tax paying voter in Lee County an idiot. Watch the news and take a look at the LCSO facebook page. It's OK your only paying him 150k a year to fly in on Billy Fucillos jet once every couple months to shoot a quick piece to put up on the LCSO page to make his die hard minions believe he's here for them. How F$&@in stupid are you people? Look for yourself go back a year or so on the LCSO website. 2020 I'm voting Casper fo sheriff!

Plane crash (No Show)
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...26209800763634

Meeting with Community Leaders (No show)
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...26209800763634

Teddy Bear giveaway( No show)
    https://m.facebook.com/sheriffleefl/...pe=3&source=48

30+ year veteran retires ( No show)
    https://m.facebook.com/sheriffleefl/...pe=3&source=48

Unregistered

Ha!

Very good comeback!

I think this has to be the same moron that keeps replying to all the posts in which he thinks he's screwing everyone's mom's.

This regular anti-poster is obviously ma$turbating way too much. They better check who's abusing DAVID again...

Good call!

Unregistered
    This sheriff is really gone!!!! Mike scott. Has not been seen at all or made any media comments since before the election. Carmine. We know you are running the show since your in EVERY news story. Pay us. Give us bigger department Collier money and pay scale. Don't back down from BOCC. You run this show! Give us double digit raise like I've heard so many people say you told them!!!

Unregistered
    **** offf. We are going to get another 9 percent. 6 up front and 3 on aniversary where else u gonna go and get that money. He is catching Lee county up. I know. It's about time. Again. F. Off

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast