Moderator this law enforcement website does not belong to the police chief or mayor
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Moderator this law enforcement website does not belong to the police chief or mayor

Moderator, it appears as though the Mayor of the City of Sweetwater and it's police chief now control this Leo Affairs link and prohibit the most minimal of criticism of the current mayor, his administration or any police activity that embarrasses our chief. The question is, why have a Leo Affairs link at all if you will erase everything you dislike to protect the current administration? Go ahead and erase this criticism as well since tyranny and oppression are your tools but know this, I have already contacted the main Leo Affairs administration and I have forewarned them of the corrupt activity you are conducting in this site. You should be neutral in these sort of things. From the bias that I see, you are far from that neutrality.

Unregistered
    papo make sure to tell them all your posts are for your own political gain and bad mouthing other officers and not about law enforcenent

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Moderator, it appears as though the Mayor of the City of Sweetwater and it's police chief now control this Leo Affairs link and prohibit the most minimal of criticism of the current mayor, his administration or any police activity that embarrasses our chief. The question is, why have a Leo Affairs link at all if you will erase everything you dislike to protect the current administration? Go ahead and erase this criticism as well since tyranny and oppression are your tools but know this, I have already contacted the main Leo Affairs administration and I have forewarned them of the corrupt activity you are conducting in this site. You should be neutral in these sort of things. From the bias that I see, you are far from that neutrality.
    this website is about to get shut down because of people like you

Unregistered
    People like who? The everyday cop that sees the absentee ballot fraud conducted by our elected officials and wants to end it? The citizen who tires of the constant corruption and arrest of dishonest police officers for stealing evidence from their own property and evidence room? The honest cop who comes to work everyday and sees hoodlums dressed as police officers who serve a political purpose get promoted over other qualified candidates? I believe you should stop now because it is obvious to most of us you have lost that argument.

Unregistered
    Nice job erasing the previous comment. Sadly you have brought that Miami River corruption here from your forsaken City of Miami Police Department and made this department a lot worse.

Unregistered
    system administrator you should shut this down as we have political candidates using this as a platform for their political views they apparently do not understand the rules for posting threads

Unregistered

Truth hurts

Papo, you're paranoid. The chief and mayor controlking this forum?

Really?

On another thread, the topic is if Iggy is the moderator.
    Now its the chief and mayor.

Acere, if the truth hurts wnen you read it here on LEO, that's your problem! Don't shoot the messenger!!

El P¡nguo!

Sweetwater Officers

No sir, this forum belongs to the brave men and women that swore to uphold and defend the constitution of the United States. The ones that bravely put on an uniform and PROUDLY wear the badge of honor of a Sweetwater Police Officer. The ones that have HONORABLY stood by and waited for better days. The ones Destined to do the right thing and not be Intimidated by ill judgment and corrupt politicians such as our commission. The ones that follow the leadership of a rightfully elected public official (Mayor) who finally brought true leadership and a REAL administration to our department. The ones that daily thank Orlando, Placido, Herby and Aquiles for taking out of the dark ages and one day making Sweetwater finally great and a true beacon of an example of what a little city like ours can achieve. In a few days, more change will come. Finally some corruption will see its final day. Sweetwater Officers will not go down in the dark, we will stand proudly and defend our HONOR. We are no longer intimidated not harassed by the vile and tainted evils that have preceded us. Today another defeat in the courts. When will the splurge finally end? Soon my brothers! Soon your children will be proud to say, "My father is a Sweetwater Police Officer." We stand tall, one family, one life, one shield. Without Valor, freedom dies.

This is my (Sweetwater) shield.
    I bear it before me into battle,
    But it is not mine alone.
    (It also belongs to my Sweetwaterian brethren)

It protects my brother on my left.
    It protects my City.

I will never let my brother
    Out of its shadow.
    Nor my City out of its shelter.

I will die with my Shield before me
    Facing the enemy!

Stay safe brethren!

Sweetwater for Life!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by El P¡nguo! View Post
    No sir, this forum belongs to the brave men and women that swore to uphold and defend the constitution of the United States. The ones that bravely put on an uniform and PROUDLY wear the badge of honor of a Sweetwater Police Officer. The ones that have HONORABLY stood by and waited for better days. The ones Destined to do the right thing and not be Intimidated by ill judgment and corrupt politicians such as our commission. The ones that follow the leadership of a rightfully elected public official (Mayor) who finally brought true leadership and a REAL administration to our department. The ones that daily thank Orlando, Placido, Herby and Aquiles for taking out of the dark ages and one day making Sweetwater finally great and a true beacon of an example of what a little city like ours can achieve. In a few days, more change will come. Finally some corruption will see its final day. Sweetwater Officers will not go down in the dark, we will stand proudly and defend our HONOR. We are no longer intimidated not harassed by the vile and tainted evils that have preceded us. Today another defeat in the courts. When will the splurge finally end? Soon my brothers! Soon your children will be proud to say, "My father is a Sweetwater Police Officer." We stand tall, one family, one life, one shield. Without Valor, freedom dies.

This is my (Sweetwater) shield.
    I bear it before me into battle,
    But it is not mine alone.
    (It also belongs to my Sweetwaterian brethren)

It protects my brother on my left.
    It protects my City.

I will never let my brother
    Out of its shadow.
    Nor my City out of its shelter.

I will die with my Shield before me
    Facing the enemy!

Stay safe brethren!

Sweetwater for Life!!!
    Are we talking about the same administration and city? Because from what I read in this article by Diario de las Americas, one commissioner who is supported by our mayor and a candidate to the commission who is also in the mayor's political slate just got caught with fraudulent absentee ballots on an MDPD police stop in the mayor's residence driveway. So there goes your theory...

http://www.diariolasamericas.com/flo...enido-n4121167

Unregistered
    Papo, you're paranoid. The chief and mayor controlking this forum?

Really?

On another thread, the topic is if Iggy is the moderator.
    Now its the chief and mayor.

Acere, if the truth hurts wnen you read it here on LEO, that's your problem! Don't shoot the messenger!!
    ESOL and Civics classes are offered at 7:00 pm Mondays and Wednesdays at Ruben Dario School. Please enroll, there you will be taught how to spell and to cut back on the slang you have picked up at the 107 Ave Cuban cafe.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast