FDLE- Set up to fail syndrome model exemplified in this Agency - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I captilized"You" because that is what your MOM screams out when it is done correctly. And yes I captilized​ "MOM.
    Go to a dentist fat xxx and take care of your teeth.
    How did you know FAT F**K? Been hiding in the closet more? You and my mom have something in common, You both like D**K! Come on liar "EVERYONE" knows you prefer D**K! Stop kidding yourself.

Unregistered

I'm not the problem as I'm still employed. How's that going for"YOU"?
    YEAH!!! Tell us how bad you have it!! LMAO.

Unregistered
    Can you please take your petulance someplace else folks? Pleeeease tell me you're not in law enforcement. What are you guys, like 12 years old? Who talks like that?

Unregistered
    Can you please take your petulance someplace else folks? Pleeeease tell me you're not in law enforcement. What are you guys, like 12 years old? Who talks like that?
    Welcome to the internet Cupcake.

Unregistered
    F**k off, is that better or easier for you to understand? Mr. Grown up?

Unregistered
    Some of the most unprofessional/improper aggressive conduct has been by SAC's, ASAC's, and SAS's towards their workers, just ask PBA.

Amazing when you hear what some of them are like behind closed doors and their fake personalities.

Why is this? Because they know no one in Tally will do anything about it and they feel they are untouchable (which they are since RS and Ladner will do nothing).

Unregistered
    I'm a "cupcake"? Why, because I refrain from using obscenity that makes you sound like a 12 year old girl? Like YOU? You know what? I have a lot of respect fro FDLE, because I think it's a great agency with a lot of top-notch personnel. If it turns out that YOU are employed there, I'll have to lower my opinion. It's easy to sound like a tough guy hiding behind your little spittle-flecked keyboard, but you're not.

Unregistered
    I'm a "cupcake"? Why, because I refrain from using obscenity that makes you sound like a 12 year old girl? Like YOU? You know what? I have a lot of respect fro FDLE, because I think it's a great agency with a lot of top-notch personnel. If it turns out that YOU are employed there, I'll have to lower my opinion. It's easy to sound like a tough guy hiding behind your little spittle-flecked keyboard, but you're not.
    Be proud cupcake be proud for you mommy raised a baker man.

Unregistered
    This STILL applies today. To a "T".

SHITTY, SHITTY LEADERSHIP. Only a small percentage of good guys in leader positions right now.

SAD SAD SAD.

Unregistered
    Swearingen has "left his mark".

Good thing the Governor only appointed his brother as an interim in Leon County.. could you imagine the buffoonery of two Swearingen's ruining Law Enforcement agenices?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast