Cpl ck the bag man of la familia

Unregistered

Cpl ck the bag man of la familia

Let's talk more about the honors and exploits of Cpl CK in CID. While on this board he has strewn more hate than anyone in the office. It does not take a rocket scientist to see his countless posts and the common theme. As a newly promoted supervisor he continues to be the most nasty hateful person on the board...the epitome of coward. While a homicide detective (he was slid in under the radar due to his exploits) he was hateful toward both his Cpt (now Maj KR) and the current Maj. "Slick" did end runs on both of them thru the Lt (KP) and called her girlfriend/Col every day earning himself Master Snitch status. Of course he bragged to anyone who would listen how he has a direct line to "Donna" "Joe" and "David"... I'm just wondering if his gym buddy gets pinched, if old CK and his high ranking pal may have some splaining to do for all that growth hormone they got. Maybe a few of us are just holding it for a rainy day. To the most hated man in CID we salute you. Naw we don't.

Unregistered
    Good post. Good info for the ones that are not aware and wanting to go to that division.

Unregistered
    Looks like CK has a couple more CID supervisors on his list! How many good people and their families is this guy going to destroy! I guess when you own life is a train wreck may as well ruin everyone else's! People who live in very thin glass houses shouldn't throw stones! Try not to cry and beg the staff ,when you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar again boy!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like CK has a couple more CID supervisors on his list! How many good people and their families is this guy going to destroy! I guess when you own life is a train wreck may as well ruin everyone else's! People who live in very thin glass houses shouldn't throw stones! Try not to cry and beg the staff ,when you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar again boy!
    Who is CK? why not name them?

Unregistered

Corporal CK Nobody's Buddy

Yeah, ran a new Sergeant out. Talks crap about the Training Major, D5 Major, the CID Major, and on and on and on. Brags about being a snitch to "JR, Donna, Chad". Meanwhile he's busy banging his "buddy's" old lady (and lying about it of course).

Unregistered
    How true. That guy has the worst attitude for a supervisor. Divisive, lies and alienates. People hate that guy. But he will be glad to tell you how he's got the inside scoop. Just listen. He'll tell you how great he is.

Unregistered
    I have never known him to be that way.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have never known him to be that way.
    Who is he this CK??? Damn man who is it. I would like to go to CID.

Unregistered
    Who are you?

Unregistered
    What is it that Corporal Charlie calls Major Robinson? Oh yeah "Ura's Fat Buddy". Nice