Acting LT JG - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Acting LT JG

Unregistered
    She is constantly talking crap about her LT Yates to other lieutenants. If I was Yates I would find someway to get rid of her. She has already given the command staff her list of FMLA days for 2018. No one wants to work for her. Only thing she does all day is yell on the radio pretending like she's working, she not doing Shitt.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She is constantly talking crap about her LT Yates to other lieutenants. If I was Yates I would find someway to get rid of her. She has already given the command staff her list of FMLA days for 2018. No one wants to work for her. Only thing she does all day is yell on the radio pretending like she's working, she not doing Shitt.
    Ken took her spot . She won't be able to return knowing ken has as much power as her

Unregistered
    I don't know which was worse. Seeing her walk around Fort Myers High School in shorts or listening to her yelling on the radio after Hurricane Irma. As long as she never gets promoted we are all better off.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't know which was worse. Seeing her walk around Fort Myers High School in shorts or listening to her yelling on the radio after Hurricane Irma. As long as she never gets promoted we are all better off.
    I thought her legs and thighs were better than the Sam Sirriani field house hot dogs that the department stole and fed to us

Unregistered
    awesome, I see we have moved on to bashing a fourth woman anonymously. classy gentleman. really makes my association and support of FM something to be proud of

Unregistered
    sinverguezas

Unregistered
    Pointless to argue with these idiots my friend. They just cowards hiding behind a keyboard and a position.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the email clarifying why you were driving 20mph down US41. Make sure you leave that spare car on back lot and drive you're personal vehicle to and from work like everyone else. Right Roger?

Unregistered
    I don't need to receive a stupid email from stupviser JG to express her incompetence. Everyone is chasing after the bad guy and sh's driving around in la la land. Its pretty embarrassing when you have officers driving towards the threat and a supervisor is driving away from the threat hoping no one sees her. She probably was on her phone conducting personal business on city time while others are risking their lives to take criminal off the street. I see why she never got promoted. Her head is not in the game. Embarrassing when you clearly know you are a liability to the agency. Jay Rod what are you going to do about this, she is now on your watch.

Unregistered
    Translation: I was scared so I tried to go where no one would see me then I ripped out the wires from the siren box so I can blame the car.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast