Parade Hats
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parade Hats

Unregistered

Parade Hats

For years and years my family would attend the parade and would see the Bradenton Police Officers with their Hats on looking professional.

The whole viewing area I was in last evening commented on how professional you guys used look with hats on.

But at the end of the conversation with many people there we all realize that its hot and its a new day. So we understand.

But you guys sure used to look good standing tall with hats!

We will keep all of you in our prayers. Thank you for your service.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For years and years my family would attend the parade and would see the Bradenton Police Officers with their Hats on looking professional.

The whole viewing area I was in last evening commented on how professional you guys used look with hats on.

But at the end of the conversation with many people there we all realize that its hot and its a new day. So we understand.

So said the old Chief, who made those melon heaters mandatory for some unknown reason in FLORIDA, even in the Summer months, Thank God our new Chief was smart enough to allow us to wear ballcaps at the Pirates games!

Unregistered

Thank you for keeping us in your prayers and for saying how Professional we looked with our hats on.
    I would agree we did look good and stood out in a crowd which was the purpose of only wearing them on Special Events.

New Chief from St. Pete so we do it the St. Pete way now.

Thanks again for your prayers.

Unregistered

What...

Those hats are so outdated. I worked the parade and had to keep mine on the whole time. Please get rid of them! I feel like we have moved on from the 50's other than those stupid things. We are the only agency still wearing them. But thank you for the well wishes.

Unregistered
    Those hats are so outdated. I worked the parade and had to keep mine on the whole time. Please get rid of them! I feel like we have moved on from the 50's other than those stupid things. We are the only agency still wearing them. But thank you for the well wishes.

They make us stand out in a crown so the public can identify us when needed.

We don't wear them that often. It's still the hat of choice for city departments

Unregistered
    They make us stand out in a crown so the public can identify us when needed.

We don't wear them that often. It's still the hat of choice for city departments
    Mean stand out in crowd

Unregistered
    No Razzie we don't a stupid arse hat to stand out it is called a uniform and a damn gun, go back to napping and dreaming of the 50s again!

Unregistered
    I have to admit I like the 8 point hat for Special Events. To me the Baseball Cap is just as hot and looks bad.

They can't be that outdated as you say because every Major City Police Department in the Country wears them when they need to wear the hat.

Unregistered
    No Razzie we don't a stupid arse hat to stand out it is called a uniform and a damn gun, go back to napping and dreaming of the 50s again!
    Got to love this guy. Every time somebody posts their opinion that he disagrees it must be Raz.

So sorry but their are some of us that don't mind the hat.

I am more concerned about my pay and having some pride.

Unregistered
    WHat? All big cities wear them even Miami.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast