Retired Major Orestes Chavez, and the stolen guns cover up. Will justice be served ?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Angry Retired Major Orestes Chavez, and the stolen guns cover up. Will justice be served ?

I understand that retired major Orestes Chavez is the culprit here ?
    Is he being protected ? And WHEN will the truth come out ? Is this still ANOTHER corrupt staff member F & F being covered by this chief ? Hello Rudy, what you say to this ?

Read here } http://www.thecrespogram.com/9-revol...m-mobile-.html

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is he being protected ? And WHEN will the truth come out ? Is this still ANOTHER corrupt staff member F & F being covered by this chief ? Hello Rudy, what you say to this ?

Do you think he will be arrested ? Whats the latest on "Major Muscle Head " ???

Unregistered
    Confirmed!!! The 1% pension board has refused to release and pay Chavez his retirement money (that's well over $300,000) due to his pending criminal missing gun investigation.
    Now having said that Llanes will be in the same boat when he retires because his a principle suspect in the same investigation.

Unregistered
    http://www.thecrespogram.com/crespogram.html

In order for Chavez and Llanes to get there money they would need a close out memo from FDLE, State Attorney's Office and the Internal Affairs unit...
    Of course meaning they don't get arrested.

Unregistered
    What will the digital forensic evidence show? I would had lawyer up since day one. All these statements will be reviewed and used against them.
    Why was Sgt Robert Perez kicked out of IA and send to work midnights?
    What did he uncovered during this investigation ?

Unregistered
    What will the digital forensic evidence show? I would had lawyer up since day one. All these statements will be reviewed and used against them.
    Why was Sgt Robert Perez kicked out of IA and send to work midnights?
    What did he uncovered during this investigation ?
    IA supervisor Sgt Perez who was in charge of the missing gun investigation was immediately tranferrred and send to patrol midnights. He was given a 6 day notice without a reason.

Unregistered
    IA has a history of being just as sketchy as the department. What will change? mayor picks the chief and city manager who in return pick yes men to manage important units like IA. They can go after, cover up or cook up anything in the IA kitchen. Imagine all these things are happening under FDLE AND DOJ watch!!! imagine when trump takes them away or ties their hands.

Unregistered

Question Ticktock ticktock , when will muscle head Chavez be arrested , Rudy ?

Tick tock Ticktock , now when will "Major Muscle Head" Firearms thief ( Orestes Chavez) be arrested ??? Ticktock ?

Unregistered

Red face

Tick tock Ticktock , now when will "Major Muscle Head" Firearms thief ( Orestes Chavez) be arrested ??? Ticktock ?
    Coming soon, wait and see ha ha ha ha LOL , I can't wait ha ha ha

Unregistered
    I talked to Sgt Perez who's working midnight patrol. His Not a happy camper! His talking and not staying quiet.
    He Confirmed that he was transferred out of IA for no reason.
    Perez also believes like so many the cover up was set in motion but the higher up lost control when they transferred the investigation to FDLE.
    This Case is far from being closed. Many witnesses and evidence against the Major and Chief.
    Llanes you should had left last year when your drop was over. To late now. You got to ride the train.
    The greed for money and power! Rudy do you still believe your going to talk your way out of this and you have nothing to worry about?
    Your 1% will be place on hold just like Chavez until this is over. Pray they are not looking into the sexual allegations with the underage explorer girls.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast