Private Jail - Page 7
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Private Jail

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look how angry the truth causes you to be. And that compounded with your lack of experience and education must make your life feel very hard and meaningless.
    Don't mistake anger for pity, maybe you can transfer your credits to Moon Lake State. Shoot for the moon, pun intended.

Unregistered
    Don't mistake anger for pity, maybe you can transfer your credits to Moon Lake State. Shoot for the moon, pun intended.
    Very clever but stupid is as stupid does Forrest

Unregistered
    Very clever but stupid is as stupid does Forrest
    Uh huh, and life is a box of chocolates... like the one you undoubtedly just polished off.

Unregistered
    Uh huh, and life is a box of chocolates... like the one you undoubtedly just polished off.
    Well done jagoff you havent been right about anything yet but your stupidity is entertaining. Dont feel bad its what losers do. And then act like theyre winning.

Unregistered
    Why don't you guys stop acting like children. THIS is one of the reasons, that this agency is the laughing stock of the area. Because look at what is put on the internet, you two look like two little kids arguing over their favorite cartoon characters.

Unregistered
    Why don't you guys stop acting like children. THIS is one of the reasons, that this agency is the laughing stock of the area. Because look at what is put on the internet, you two look like two little kids arguing over their favorite cartoon characters.
    Suck a bowl of d1cks

Unregistered
    Well done jagoff you havent been right about anything yet but your stupidity is entertaining. Dont feel bad its what losers do. And then act like theyre winning.
    Stick to one thread at a time Corky, you're spreading your stupidity too thin.

Unregistered
    Stick to one thread at a time Corky, you're spreading your stupidity too thin.
    Comes right after Pascos Superzero The Green Weenie Wrong Again. Not me road toadie and you are....wrong again.

But good job displaying how bad I own you.

Unregistered
    Suck a bowl of d1cks
    "My daily breakfast and its made me who I am"

The Pasco Superzero The Green Weenie

Unregistered
    Comes right after Pascos Superzero The Green Weenie Wrong Again. Not me road toadie and you are....wrong again.

But good job displaying how bad I own you.
    Silly lil Corky, of course it was you. I know you are testosterone deficient but at least muster enough to admit when you're so predictable that you can be spotted in any forum. Keep trying to run with the big dogs, it's amusing.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast