Private Jail - Page 3
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Private Jail

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Butthurt much? Bit hypocritical aint ya?
    Hypocritical? Your the only one on here gloating over the loss of a child.

Unregistered
    Hypocritical? Your the only one on here gloating over the loss of a child.
    I didnt make the post azzwipe so get some soothing lotion for your manginavitis. Perhaps you dont understand the concept of free speech. Look it up and git yourself a boxa tissues.

Unregistered
    I didnt make the post azzwipe so get some soothing lotion for your manginavitis. Perhaps you dont understand the concept of free speech. Look it up and git yourself a boxa tissues.
    You dont think there is anything wrong with that post....but you're quick to say it wasn't you that posted it? No one is arguing the 1st amendment here d!ckhead, just that it was a stupid comment to make. Now f_ck off.

Unregistered
    You dont think there is anything wrong with that post....but you're quick to say it wasn't you that posted it? No one is arguing the 1st amendment here d!ckhead, just that it was a stupid comment to make. Now f_ck off.
    Wipe your chin dipchit. Like a little snitch you were quick to accuse the wrong person. There was no quick anything. Youre the one whose panties are all in a wad. But oh youre not arguing what someone had the right to say just that you dont like it and therefore it was stupid. What kind of an idiot are you? But you didnt like it bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaa. Get a tissue and STFU.

Hopefully sooner or later? Was that you too?

Unregistered
    Wipe your chin dipchit. Like a little snitch you were quick to accuse the wrong person. There was no quick anything. Youre the one whose panties are all in a wad. But oh youre not arguing what someone had the right to say just that you dont like it and therefore it was stupid. What kind of an idiot are you? But you didnt like it bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaa. Get a tissue and STFU.

Hopefully sooner or later? Was that you too?
    I see your tiny little mind is missing the point here, just because someone has a legal right to say whatever they want doesn't mean that they always should. You're making comments about dead children, and for that you need a special kind of ass-kicking. If you are in fact a real cop, and not one of those jail homos, then I hope you get shot in the face. That probably won't happen, because one doesn't see much action when they are asleep in their patrol car behind some shopping center somewhere.

Unregistered
    I see your tiny little mind is missing the point here, just because someone has a legal right to say whatever they want doesn't mean that they always should. You're making comments about dead children, and for that you need a special kind of ass-kicking. If you are in fact a real cop, and not one of those jail homos, then I hope you get shot in the face. That probably won't happen, because one doesn't see much action when they are asleep in their patrol car behind some shopping center somewhere.
    My my you are a bitter tough talking little piss ant arent you lol. Hey dipchit youre nobody..nobody am I clear? Just a whiny little bytch who bawls when he doesnt get her way. I didnt make any comments about dead children azzwipe. And as far as azz kicking you wont be doing any on your knees. Be careful about karma chithead because what you wish on others often happens to you. In case I wasnt clear GFY.

Unregistered
    My my you are a bitter tough talking little piss ant arent you lol. Hey dipchit youre nobody..nobody am I clear? Just a whiny little bytch who bawls when he doesnt get her way. I didnt make any comments about dead children azzwipe. And as far as azz kicking you wont be doing any on your knees. Be careful about karma chithead because what you wish on others often happens to you. In case I wasnt clear GFY.
    There's no such thing as karma, faggot...so I'm not worried. While I still hope you get shot in the face, I imagine the closest you'll come to that will be the load your boyfriend shoots in your face. You are one boring cum junkie.

Unregistered
    There's no such thing as karma, faggot...so I'm not worried. While I still hope you get shot in the face, I imagine the closest you'll come to that will be the load your boyfriend shoots in your face. You are one boring cum junkie.
    Yeah uh huh right. Stop fantasizing bukkake boy and recall all the chin lifting you must have done to get soooooooo excited over your projected faggotry. But hey try thats try your very best to come up with an original thought wont ya? Is all your anger because you wrote under occupation "bytch" and got caught? Its too bad because you are the best.

Unregistered
    Yeah uh huh right. Stop fantasizing bukkake boy and recall all the chin lifting you must have done to get soooooooo excited over your projected faggotry. But hey try thats try your very best to come up with an original thought wont ya? Is all your anger because you wrote under occupation "bytch" and got caught? Its too bad because you are the best.
    Bukkake...that sounds like your Saturday night. Come Sunday morning you're probably stuck to the carpet in your bedroom at mommy's house. I can see it now, Toy Story wallpaper, 4th place participation trophy on the shelf, and you in your footy pajamas plastered to the rug. Mom must have to peel you off the floor in time for church.

Unregistered
    Can we get back to privatizing the jail?

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast