Private Jail - Page 11
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Private Jail

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol, I win.
    I now have you seeking my attention and laughing at yourself. With you laughing at yourself laughing at you in now unanimous.

You lost loser. Again

Unregistered
    I now have you seeking my attention and laughing at yourself. With you laughing at yourself laughing at you in now unanimous.

You lost loser. Again
    "in now unanimous". Duh, pay closer attention to that Webster's mongo. I saw a guy with Downs Syndrome wearing a rainbow shirt the other day, was that you Corkette? I'll bet it was, had a little equality sticker on the back of your helmet. I lost again? How can that be when I've been winning all along. Listen d1ckhead, just stick to the things you know and you'll be fine. Playing with blocks, rolling around in the ball pit, stuff like that. Maybe Sheriff Moron will give you one of those little sticker badges to put on your T-shirt.

Unregistered
    "in now unanimous". Duh, pay closer attention to that Webster's mongo. I saw a guy with Downs Syndrome wearing a rainbow shirt the other day, was that you Corkette? I'll bet it was, had a little equality sticker on the back of your helmet. I lost again? How can that be when I've been winning all along. Listen d1ckhead, just stick to the things you know and you'll be fine. Playing with blocks, rolling around in the ball pit, stuff like that. Maybe Sheriff Moron will give you one of those little sticker badges to put on your T-shirt.
    Good boy!! A reply in record time and fawning over a typo I left for you. Good Boy!! Sure you won LOL A barking chihuahua leaving puddles on the floor thinking its sooooooooo tough.

Unregistered
    Good boy!! A reply in record time and fawning over a typo I left for you. Good Boy!! Sure you won LOL A barking chihuahua leaving puddles on the floor thinking its sooooooooo tough.
    A typo you left for me, that's a laugh. Jesus Corkette, too proud to even cop to a simple typo...what an a55hole. If I'm a Chihuahua, then you're a kitten. Rubbing up against someone's leg just begging for attention, and leoaffairs is the only place you might get it... thanks to me. Spend a little more time on your next fast reply and keep that dictionary close.... you've not even
    begun to bridge the gigantic gap in intelligence between us, dummy.

Unregistered
    A typo you left for me, that's a laugh. Jesus Corkette, too proud to even cop to a simple typo...what an a55hole. If I'm a Chihuahua, then you're a kitten. Rubbing up against someone's leg just begging for attention, and leoaffairs is the only place you might get it... thanks to me. Spend a little more time on your next fast reply and keep that dictionary close.... you've not even
    begun to bridge the gigantic gap in intelligence between us, dummy.
    Best put that pipe down and get in out of the sun youre hallucinating

Unregistered
    Best put that pipe down and get in out of the sun youre hallucinating
    Uh huh, best spit that pole out and get off your knees Gay-Tard. Get back to that control panel , or you'll miss your chance at G4S employee of the month.

Unregistered
    Uh huh, best spit that pole out and get off your knees Gay-Tard. Get back to that control panel , or you'll miss your chance at G4S employee of the month.
    Good Lord does this fool get any weaker?

Unregistered
    Good Lord does this fool get any weaker?
    Is that all you got Corkette, or are you trying to create posts from make believe individuals again? Talk about weak......what a pu55y.

Unregistered
    Is that all you got Corkette, or are you trying to create posts from make believe individuals again? Talk about weak......what a pu55y.
    Its all one needs for the likes of you who couldnt carry a real cops briefcase to the car.

Unregistered
    Its all one needs for the likes of you who couldnt carry a real cops briefcase to the car.
    Briefcase? Don't know many cops that bring a briefcase to work. What do you put in yours, snack cakes and an anatomically correct teddy bear? You may not be a world class cop, but you are a world-class a55wipe.... congrats at being good at something.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast