Private Jail - Page 10
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Private Jail

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Geeeezus can you get much dumber? Did you harass gays in your G4S uniform and they complained and you got fired or forced to resign? Though trying to pick them up for dates seems more likely. The latter would explain why you project so much and still managed to get hired here. Follow your own fantasy loser and embrace it. It will be okay. Im sure youd look very at ease in stockings heels and a ball gag.
    C'mon Corkette, now you're just being lazy. Using my lines in your rebuttal is beneath even you. How can you use my G4S stuff, and even throw in a gay joke of your own after whining about that subject matter? Are you gonna come up with your own sh1t or plagerize all of my stuff?

Unregistered
    C'mon Corkette, now you're just being lazy. Using my lines in your rebuttal is beneath even you. How can you use my G4S stuff, and even throw in a gay joke of your own after whining about that subject matter? Are you gonna come up with your own sh1t or plagerize all of my stuff?
    Youre like a marionette flapping away in the wind as I pull your strings, the sound of the wind and the clacking of wood. Nothing you say is original yet you keep struggling. You have no original stuff and havent been right yet but you are fun to watch flap as I decide what string to yank next. You run your mouth like the flapping of a ducks azz its all little more than white noise. Look at you now trying to explain away me quoting your stupidity trying sooooooo hard but as usual all you got is nothing with a lot of self back patting like a happy monkey with a banana. Why are you so afraid of that missing 75 mil in stolen property? Whine on loser bask in that warm glow you know which one.

Unregistered
    I guess I should feel remotely bad but I dont. Ive been using your stuff to make you dance and demonstrate how both useless and inept you are and its just that easy. And the best part is you keep repeating your own lame stuff over and over desperately seeking affirmation and acknowledgement despite you yet to be right about anything and stuck on your limited lame old junior high rap. You have no stuff you sure aint original and all you can do is regurgitate the same nonsense over and over. Youre so hooked Bluegill you have no idea.

Unregistered
    I guess I should feel remotely bad but I dont. Ive been using your stuff to make you dance and demonstrate how both useless and inept you are and its just that easy. And the best part is you keep repeating your own lame stuff over and over desperately seeking affirmation and acknowledgement despite you yet to be right about anything and stuck on your limited lame old junior high rap. You have no stuff you sure aint original and all you can do is regurgitate the same nonsense over and over. Youre so hooked Bluegill you have no idea.
    Christ Corkette, you actually think I would turn to leo affairs for acknowledgement ? You over estimate your importance in this forum, and probably everywhere else too. Junior high rap should be right up your alley, as that is as far as you got in your short bus education. Keep your Webster's close, and the snack cakes closer. You have yet to even attempt to keep pace with me.

Unregistered
    Christ Corkette, you actually think I would turn to leo affairs for acknowledgement ? You over estimate your importance in this forum, and probably everywhere else too. Junior high rap should be right up your alley, as that is as far as you got in your short bus education. Keep your Webster's close, and the snack cakes closer. You have yet to even attempt to keep pace with me.
    Flapping your gums while flapping in the breeze yet to be right about anything. Hilarious. Tell me about that 75 million in missing stolen property again loser. Yawn you bore me with the same spiel you continue to use again and again. Whatsa matter Strawberry Douche nothing new? Where do you go to seek that acknowledgement you so desperately need?

Unregistered
    Flapping your gums while flapping in the breeze yet to be right about anything. Hilarious. Tell me about that 75 million in missing stolen property again loser. Yawn you bore me with the same spiel you continue to use again and again. Whatsa matter Strawberry Douche nothing new? Where do you go to seek that acknowledgement you so desperately need?
    I'm boring you huh? You're so bored you sit on the edge of your high chair eagerly awaiting my reply. I know I am the highlight of your day Corkette, the only thing you enjoy more is your short bus field trip to the zoo. You idolize me, and rightly so. I've been one-upping you from day 1.

Unregistered
    I'm boring you huh? You're so bored you sit on the edge of your high chair eagerly awaiting my reply. I know I am the highlight of your day Corkette, the only thing you enjoy more is your short bus field trip to the zoo. You idolize me, and rightly so. I've been one-upping you from day 1.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Havent been right one time yet. Its hilarious watching you flapping in the breeze trying your very best to jump and shake the hook. Poor Bluegill hooked and it was sooooooo easy. Look at this azzclown's chest all puffed up strutting around like a little banty rooster. Im soooooo great LOL. Youre little more than the organ grinders monkey jumping up and down thinking youre King Kong. I have 75 million reasons to laugh at you as does everyone else.

Unregistered
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Havent been right one time yet. Its hilarious watching you flapping in the breeze trying your very best to jump and shake the hook. Poor Bluegill hooked and it was sooooooo easy. Look at this azzclown's chest all puffed up strutting around like a little banty rooster. Im soooooo great LOL. Youre little more than the organ grinders monkey jumping up and down thinking youre King Kong. I have 75 million reasons to laugh at you as does everyone else.
    You seem to be describing me as if you're attempting to picture me in your little mind. Puffing my chest, strutting around, jumping up and down, grinding on organs...etc. Do me a favor, and leave me out of your homosexual fantasies. Yup, there it is another gay joke... but appropriate none the less. Bluegill? I would think your favorite fish is trouser trout. Oh no, another gay joke....you make it too easy Corkette, and making fun of you is as easy as it gets.

Unregistered
    You seem to be describing me as if you're attempting to picture me in your little mind. Puffing my chest, strutting around, jumping up and down, grinding on organs...etc. Do me a favor, and leave me out of your homosexual fantasies. Yup, there it is another gay joke... but appropriate none the less. Bluegill? I would think your favorite fish is trouser trout. Oh no, another gay joke....you make it too easy Corkette, and making fun of you is as easy as it gets.
    What's wrong Corkette...no rebuttal for this?

Unregistered
    What's wrong Corkette...no rebuttal for this?
    Lol, I win.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast