+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 212
 

Thread: Private Jail

  1. #81
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Sorry Corkette, that's dozing off. This talk to text thing has as many flaws as you.

  2. #82
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Got you all mad again...sorry I outed you. Now that the mystery is over and you aren't just a retard, but a homosexual retard...your new name is Corkette. It suits you better, what with all your talk of weenies and such. Keep your comebacks shorter or more interesting at least... hard to read the whole thing without doing off. I'm tired from all the push-ups you know.
    The only mystery is when will you be right about anything.

    "Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others."

    Why dont you count your gay references? Afraid? Count em. See that impulse and qualities reference?

    Yawn. You make me mad? Not a chance. The only thing you can make is skidmarks in your undies and jammies. By the way off the rubber sheet yet?

  3. #83
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry Corkette, that's dozing off. This talk to text thing has as many flaws as you.
    See your innate need to be accepted? Apologizing over nothing to try and suck up? Guess that works in the uniform ranks huh? Didnt you project some uniform envy too? Its sad really but youre little more than a secretary running from call to call with lots of back up huh? Must make you feel quite the man knowing you have help available. I heard theres a star on the roster to always have help close by when you get a call. Ask for that yourself? Better get back to those push ups Strawberry.

    Flaws? Tell me about that 75 million again and how much you got back?

  4. #84
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only mystery is when will you be right about anything.

    "Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others."

    Why dont you count your gay references? Afraid? Count em. See that impulse and qualities reference?

    Yawn. You make me mad? Not a chance. The only thing you can make is skidmarks in your undies and jammies. By the way off the rubber sheet yet?
    Yeah, I just know you're just sitting there with your chubby lil fists all balled up...having a fit. It's ok Corkette, count to 10 (if you can) and take a deep breath. Some people just don't measure up, but I'm sure you show promise in other areas....like finger painting? Maybe at your next retard class you could paint some of those weenies your so fond of...green ones, rainbow ones, whatever brings a smile to your Lil chubby face. And thanks for using your Webster's for yet another of your useless definitions that nobody gives a sh1t about, fascinating.

  5. #85
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    See your innate need to be accepted? Apologizing over nothing to try and suck up? Guess that works in the uniform ranks huh? Didnt you project some uniform envy too? Its sad really but youre little more than a secretary running from call to call with lots of back up huh? Must make you feel quite the man knowing you have help available. I heard theres a star on the roster to always have help close by when you get a call. Ask for that yourself? Better get back to those push ups Strawberry.

    Flaws? Tell me about that 75 million again and how much you got back?
    Back up? That's a laugh. I'd have better luck calling for backup from G4S where you work. Maybe they'd send you out to help me, in your brown uniform, retard helmet, and a rubber d1ck in your holster. Could be useful, I'll just put the cuffs on the suspect while he's laughing hysterically at you.

  6. #86
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Back up? That's a laugh. I'd have better luck calling for backup from G4S where you work. Maybe they'd send you out to help me, in your brown uniform, retard helmet, and a rubber d1ck in your holster. Could be useful, I'll just put the cuffs on the suspect while he's laughing hysterically at you.
    From your lack of skills here youd have trouble cuffing the CPR dummy. And compared to you I feel bad referring to one as a dummy. They at least serve a purpose. Still stuck on stupid and wrong I see. Did G4S reject your app or cut you loose?

  7. #87
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Kruger worth

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From your lack of skills here youd have trouble cuffing the CPR dummy. And compared to you I feel bad referring to one as a dummy. They at least serve a purpose. Still stuck on stupid and wrong I see. Did G4S reject your app or cut you loose?
    My skills here thus far are beyond compare. Who's my competition, you? Please, stick to the Special Olympics Corkette, where you may stand half a chance. If G4S proves too difficult in the long run, try Publix bagger.

  8. #88
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My skills here thus far are beyond compare. Who's my competition, you? Please, stick to the Special Olympics Corkette, where you may stand half a chance. If G4S proves too difficult in the long run, try Publix bagger.
    No one would risk the slightest chance to have their resume confused with yours. Your skills? None. Your results? None. What do you have? Nothing but you keep babbling, yet to be right with the best you can do being gay references and Special Olympics cracks. You must be one hellava man in your own mind. Hilarious. You are now Pascos Superzero The Green Weenie The Prince of Pasco.

  9. #89
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one would risk the slightest chance to have their resume confused with yours. Your skills? None. Your results? None. What do you have? Nothing but you keep babbling, yet to be right with the best you can do being gay references and Special Olympics cracks. You must be one hellava man in your own mind. Hilarious. You are now Pascos Superzero The Green Weenie The Prince of Pasco.
    The prince of Pasco title is taken by Chrissy, you'll have to come up with another one for me. Sorry my jokes and general descriptions of you got your panties all in a bunch. It's ok Corkette, I know your mom spent all those years telling you you weren't retarded, that you were "special", but she was wrong. As far as you being gay, embrace it. The gays are getting a lot of press these days.... you may be able to use that to springboard you further up the G4S hierarchy.

  10. #90
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The prince of Pasco title is taken by Chrissy, you'll have to come up with another one for me. Sorry my jokes and general descriptions of you got your panties all in a bunch. It's ok Corkette, I know your mom spent all those years telling you you weren't retarded, that you were "special", but she was wrong. As far as you being gay, embrace it. The gays are getting a lot of press these days.... you may be able to use that to springboard you further up the G4S hierarchy.
    Geeeezus can you get much dumber? Did you harass gays in your G4S uniform and they complained and you got fired or forced to resign? Though trying to pick them up for dates seems more likely. The latter would explain why you project so much and still managed to get hired here. Follow your own fantasy loser and embrace it. It will be okay. Im sure youd look very at ease in stockings heels and a ball gag.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •