+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 100
 

Thread: Private Jail

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Private Jail

    Hey Chris, why not just let the whole damn jail go private? You know you don't give a damn about that bureau anyway, if you did you wouldn't have put the current joke of a command staff in place. Throw in the towel and turn the whole place over to someone else who could probably run it better than you and yours. The way people have been leaving or just plain run out of there, what you've left yourself to run the joint is no better than Mall security anyway. Major Paul Blart.....Lol, couldn't do any worse.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Chris, why not just let the whole damn jail go private? You know you don't give a damn about that bureau anyway, if you did you wouldn't have put the current joke of a command staff in place. Throw in the towel and turn the whole place over to someone else who could probably run it better than you and yours. The way people have been leaving or just plain run out of there, what you've left yourself to run the joint is no better than Mall security anyway. Major Paul Blart.....Lol, couldn't do any worse.

    WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? LOOK AT THE command staff in Land O Lakes for example
    You have Captain sleepherwaythroughtherankson - Who acts all self righteous like she has never done anything bad. And slept her way through the ranks. Even as a corporal she walked into New Port Richey jail wearing daisy dukes and a push up bra while running for the career service appeal board. And she has slept who WHO KNOWS how many. not that her husband is any better- some of his exploits are pretty funny too.

    We have the old command staff Fast Eddie and Iron Mike- EVERYBODY even FNG's and serving since breakfast have heard about them.


    The Major who has been around forever, isn't allowed to make decisions without approval. And when a decision is made- she stays neutral by claiming to have her hands tied.

    AND THE PRETTY BOY SHERIFF WHO LIKES TO BE ON TV-- GRADY JUDD HE WILL NEVER BE, ALTHOUGH HE TRIES VERY HARD

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2761865]WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? LOOK AT THE command staff in Land O Lakes for example
    You have Captain sleepherwaythroughtherankson - Who acts all self righteous like she has never done anything bad. And slept her way through the ranks. Even as a corporal she walked into New Port Richey jail wearing daisy dukes and a push up bra while running for the career service appeal board. And she has slept who WHO KNOWS how many. not that her husband is any better- some of his exploits are pretty funny too.

    We have the old command staff Fast Eddie and Iron Mike- EVERYBODY even FNG's and serving since breakfast have heard about them.


    The Major who has been around forever, isn't allowed to make decisions without approval. And when a decision is made- she stays neutral by claiming to have her hands tied.

    AND THE PRETTY BOY SHERIFF WHO LIKES TO BE ON TV-- GRADY JUDD HE WILL NEVER BE, ALTHOUGH HE TRIES VERY HARD[/QU

    Along with her hands tied, she should have to wear a thick canvass bag over her head. She looks like an overweight busted up Jodie Foster. RW however, can get the D all night lonnnnnnnnng.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Karma got the both of those two joker. The Angel of Death visited their offspring.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I understand the need to say stupid shit on this site, but the last poster took it a bit far. You can and should say what you want about the command staff but the kids should be off limits. That was just stupid and hateful beyond a reasonable person with even the lowest intelligence level at all.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I understand the need to say stupid shit on this site, but the last poster took it a bit far. You can and should say what you want about the command staff but the kids should be off limits. That was just stupid and hateful beyond a reasonable person with even the lowest intelligence level at all.
    Couldn't agree more. Took it to an entire new level of true POS. That poster does not deserve to wear a badge.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I understand the need to say stupid shit on this site, but the last poster took it a bit far. You can and should say what you want about the command staff but the kids should be off limits. That was just stupid and hateful beyond a reasonable person with even the lowest intelligence level at all.
    In all honesty, I thought the same before I wrote it. However, neither the harlot or the snake think twice about screwing over good deputies, thus taking money out of their pockets and food off their tables for their kids.
    So many of us have both witnessed it and or experienced it ourselves.
    Hateful? YES! Low intelligence? YES
    They reap what they sow.
    You might want to try the Basket Weaving forum, I hear it's less harsh.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You can explain it any way you wish, but you will never change the fact you are a low life pile of shit. That comment was way out of the bounds of reasonable, period!

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Struck a nerve with both of you. Stay tuned there will be more down the line.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can explain it any way you wish, but you will never change the fact you are a low life pile of shit. That comment was way out of the bounds of reasonable, period!
    Im not the poster but perhaps you butt hurt laddies in your free time might take a gander at The Constitution. Article !. If you dont like what someone has the freedom to say TFB.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •