Private Jail - Page 20
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: Private Jail

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How the hell can you post this same bullsh1t yet again and talk about repetition? The only thing you ever played was with yourself dummy. I slap you down...and after a couple of days you drag yourself back up and take another feeble swing. I don't think it's persistence, it's stupidity. You just aren't smart enough to know that you are outmatched. Ignorance is bliss, so keep that silly retard grin on your face and ready yourself for your next feeble swing.
    Projection is your only friend lol Where have you been? I slap you down...and after a couple of days you drag yourself back up and take another feeble swing. And look at your latest swing......more silly boasting and backslapping. Good job Super Zero. Outmatched? Youre not even on the same field is there anything lower than the JV's? lol

Need proof?

Wheres the answer here? Results? Understandable since you have none. But dont let that keep you from embarrassing yourself further. Tell me again how a missing 75 mil in stolen property under the tenure of a sheriff youre so afraid of and hate doesnt matter lol. Seriously. Can you be any dumber? Say it aint so.

Yep ignorance must be bliss read your stuff lol Now dance on fool and please.........try and come up with something original.

Unregistered
    Projection is your only friend lol Where have you been? I slap you down...and after a couple of days you drag yourself back up and take another feeble swing. And look at your latest swing......more silly boasting and backslapping. Good job Super Zero. Outmatched? Youre not even on the same field is there anything lower than the JV's? lol

Need proof?

Wheres the answer here? Results? Understandable since you have none. But dont let that keep you from embarrassing yourself further. Tell me again how a missing 75 mil in stolen property under the tenure of a sheriff youre so afraid of and hate doesnt matter lol. Seriously. Can you be any dumber? Say it aint so.

Yep ignorance must be bliss read your stuff lol Now dance on fool and please.........try and come up with something original.
    Another copy and paste post from the master of mediocrity, Corkette the Gay-Tard. Predictable, boring, unoriginal, shall I go on...or do you get the picture? There aren't enough negative adjectives to describe your ineptitude. You are the biggest joke to ever come off the short bus. Remember, if this make believe cop thing doesn't work out for you, there's always the special olympics.

Unregistered
    Another copy and paste post from the master of mediocrity, Corkette the Gay-Tard. Predictable, boring, unoriginal, shall I go on...or do you get the picture? There aren't enough negative adjectives to describe your ineptitude. You are the biggest joke to ever come off the short bus. Remember, if this make believe cop thing doesn't work out for you, there's always the special olympics.
    Ineptitude at what duke of repetition? The only thing inept here is you lol The only thing make believe is your so called career and any results you can claim lol. Stay strong and keep thinking Im not wiping you all over these pages as you reproduce the same lame meaningless stuff time and time again lol. Do you have any original thoughts?

Unregistered
    Ineptitude at what duke of repetition? The only thing inept here is you lol The only thing make believe is your so called career and any results you can claim lol. Stay strong and keep thinking Im not wiping you all over these pages as you reproduce the same lame meaningless stuff time and time again lol. Do you have any original thoughts?
    Mother of God....why don't you just come back with "I'm the rubber, your the glue". You are getting weaker with every post, flailing to stay above water. It's an act of futility to even attempt to mix words with me, and you should be ashamed of these meager, pathetic attempts to keep pace. I already won way back on the first day of all this, and it's high time you realized it , retard.

Unregistered
    Mother of God....why don't you just come back with "I'm the rubber, your the glue". You are getting weaker with every post, flailing to stay above water. It's an act of futility to even attempt to mix words with me, and you should be ashamed of these meager, pathetic attempts to keep pace. I already won way back on the first day of all this, and it's high time you realized it , retard.
    Weaker? Dealing with your intellectual incompetence is a simple question of mind over matter. I dont mind because you just dont matter lol.

Hey dummy read what you wrote here and then tell me who said this :You're the only a55hole that uses this forum to pat himself on the back, and attempt to draw attention to boring subjects and statistics: and then said "I've gotten plenty of mileage out of calling you a homo, for chrissakes this exchange has been going on for weeks, you don't call that mileage?" lol. Oh wait YOU DID lol. Youre soooooo stupid you set yourself up time and again and arent even smart enough to catch it. lol

For weeks well in your case weaks and youre just that stupid youve been spewing the same repetitive gibberish saying nothing. Nice to meet you a55hole lol but Ive known that all along. You won? Read what you wrote jagoff lol

Unregistered
    Weaker? Dealing with your intellectual incompetence is a simple question of mind over matter. I dont mind because you just dont matter lol.

Hey dummy read what you wrote here and then tell me who said this :You're the only a55hole that uses this forum to pat himself on the back, and attempt to draw attention to boring subjects and statistics: and then said "I've gotten plenty of mileage out of calling you a homo, for chrissakes this exchange has been going on for weeks, you don't call that mileage?" lol. Oh wait YOU DID lol. Youre soooooo stupid you set yourself up time and again and arent even smart enough to catch it. lol

For weeks well in your case weaks and youre just that stupid youve been spewing the same repetitive gibberish saying nothing. Nice to meet you a55hole lol but Ive known that all along. You won? Read what you wrote jagoff lol
    His name is Corkette, he's his mom's special boy....say's he's a great cop, but that's just one of his ploys....although he tries hard, most everyday....he can't hide the fact, he's retarded and gay. He keeps running his mouth, on LEO affairs....but can't seem to find, someone who cares. He pats his own back, about his career....but will never be more, than a 2nd rate queer.

Unregistered
    His name is Corkette, he's his mom's special boy....say's he's a great cop, but that's just one of his ploys....although he tries hard, most everyday....he can't hide the fact, he's retarded and gay. He keeps running his mouth, on LEO affairs....but can't seem to find, someone who cares. He pats his own back, about his career....but will never be more, than a 2nd rate queer.
    So thats why youve been in hiding? Multiple hours to work on that? Great work Sherlock lol. Hows it feel to be shown to be a real coward? Youve already displayed your fear of the sheriff. What were you afraid of again? Fired or crossing guard? But to be shown to be stupid and a coward that is really embarrassing Green Weenie huh? I can cut you off any time I want and what do you have to show for it? Absolutely nothing the story of your life and so called career lol

Unregistered
    So thats why youve been in hiding? Multiple hours to work on that? Great work Sherlock lol. Hows it feel to be shown to be a real coward? Youve already displayed your fear of the sheriff. What were you afraid of again? Fired or crossing guard? But to be shown to be stupid and a coward that is really embarrassing Green Weenie huh? I can cut you off any time I want and what do you have to show for it? Absolutely nothing the story of your life and so called career lol
    . Why not just cut yourself off, pu55y? You are fresh out of any material whatsoever, just re-hashed carbon copies of the post before. Having nothing to contribute may be second nature for you at work, but I demand better on here. You should be ashamed of your lack of validity. I see you have your mind on green weenies again, you should spit the green ones out and get yourself some penicillin.

Unregistered
    . Why not just cut yourself off, pu55y? You are fresh out of any material whatsoever, just re-hashed carbon copies of the post before. Having nothing to contribute may be second nature for you at work, but I demand better on here. You should be ashamed of your lack of validity. I see you have your mind on green weenies again, you should spit the green ones out and get yourself some penicillin.
    Fresh out of material? Crawl back under your rock you coward roach lol Without repetition you were gone long ago. Ive humored you to show how useless and futile your petty existence is. And here you are still projecting your mo ideations lol
    How about another poem jester? Youre the jester acting the fool whos hair the king uses to dry his hands. But in your case youre hardly acting COWARD.

Unregistered
    Fresh out of material? Crawl back under your rock you coward roach lol Without repetition you were gone long ago. Ive humored you to show how useless and futile your petty existence is. And here you are still projecting your mo ideations lol
    How about another poem jester? Youre the jester acting the fool whos hair the king uses to dry his hands. But in your case youre hardly acting COWARD.
    Awww....you like my Corkette poems, don't you? They come easy, much like your mom. One only needs to read your weak responses for inspiration. If you took as many physical a55 whippings as you've taken on here.... you'd live in the ICU. You are a completely self inflated jackoff. Another swing and a miss for the Gay-Tard, if at first you don't succeed....eh, scratch that, you never will.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast