Ethics Committee would have a field day with HCSO

Unregistered

Ethics Committee would have a field day with HCSO

HCSO has become a place where the staff don't care about anything but themselves. The stuff, I see and hear around this place is completely shocking. I have seen my fair share of bad governments and law enforcement agencies around the world serving my country. Third world law enforcement agencies have more values then this place!

The upcoming administration and Chief believe they are untouchable. The arrogance of this staff is mind blowing. This is the reason why we are seeing so many deputies leaving the office.

Corruption, Sexual Discrimination, Racist, Sexual Affairs, Lies, Bid Contract Hand Outs, Supervisors demanding investigative cover ups and Campaign Violations are just a few you will find at the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office! The Ethics Committee and federal agencies would have a field day if they were to ever investigate HCSO!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HCSO has become a place where the staff don't care about anything but themselves. The stuff, I see and hear around this place is completely shocking. I have seen my fair share of bad governments and law enforcement agencies around the world serving my country. Third world law enforcement agencies have more values then this place!

The upcoming administration and Chief believe they are untouchable. The arrogance of this staff is mind blowing. This is the reason why we are seeing so many deputies leaving the office.

Corruption, Sexual Discrimination, Racist, Sexual Affairs, Lies, Bid Contract Hand Outs, Supervisors demanding investigative cover ups and Campaign Violations are just a few you will find at the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office! The Ethics Committee and federal agencies would have a field day if they were to ever investigate HCSO!
    Prev please return to the St Pete board. U were thrown out of here a while ago. U were never gonna be the man here so let it go. Whats the matter ? St Pete got u figured out now ? Nice try Jimbo

Unregistered
    What's the Obession with blaming ever thread that you don't agree with on this guy Jimbo! You have way to much time on your hands to respond to every thread with the same old name. Oh that's right, CK and clan has always put the blame and slandering deputies names to benefit them. Might want to start thinking about changing the play book! Everyone has you guys figured out that's why everyone is leaving HCSO.

Unregistered
    What's the Obession with blaming ever thread that you don't agree with on this guy Jimbo! You have way to much time on your hands to respond to every thread with the same old name. Oh that's right, CK and clan has always put the blame and slandering deputies names to benefit them. Might want to start thinking about changing the play book! Everyone has you guys figured out that's why everyone is leaving HCSO.

Tks Prev Now please go back to St. Pete board

Unregistered
    Corruption, Sexual Discrimination, Racist, Sexual Affairs, Lies, Bid Contract Hand Outs, Supervisors demanding investigative cover ups and Campaign Violations are just a few you will find at the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office!
    Sexual discrimination? Are you kidding me... If you're sporting the rainbow, the sky's the limit around here....

Unregistered
    Stop undermining these threads and people opinions by blaming all posts on that retard prev. He was a moron and im glad he is gone but lets thes guys have a voice. Its already hard enough to speak up without retribution. This is all we have.

While im here... Hey! HCSO! We are short handed on the street! Stop blowing count money on garbage. The front lines need staff. We are not safe. The citizens are not safe. Maybe learn from TPD. Much higher cop to citizen ratio with only 3 districts. 3 sets of command. Not 5. Some agencies dont even have corporals. Get the hint??

Unregistered
    Stop undermining these threads and people opinions by blaming all posts on that retard prev. He was a moron and im glad he is gone but lets thes guys have a voice. Its already hard enough to speak up without retribution. This is all we have.

While im here... Hey! HCSO! We are short handed on the street! Stop blowing count money on garbage. The front lines need staff. We are not safe. The citizens are not safe. Maybe learn from TPD. Much higher cop to citizen ratio with only 3 districts. 3 sets of command. Not 5. Some agencies dont even have corporals. Get the hint??

Maybe u should go to TPD

Unregistered
    Why is it always answer? Go to TPD. How about we fix the issues we have and try to become better. I doubt it's possible because we get idiots like you you angry ****er behind a keyboard who has nothing positive or constructive to say ever.

Unregistered
    Why is it always answer? Go to TPD. How about we fix the issues we have and try to become better. I doubt it's possible because we get idiots like you you angry ****er behind a keyboard who has nothing positive or constructive to say ever.
    So does that mean your not going to TPD ?

Unregistered
    Dont let him distract us from the topic. Thats why he or they do this. To discourage us from posting, or to switch the topic off the HCSO and on to him. Then we sink to his level. Ignore the "yawwn" and "dork" posts. Keep these threads on the HCSO's bull shit alive. I wish everyone would post how short we are and how disconnected the command is from police work. And by we, i mean us patrol and real detectives. Not the off the grid BS position or any supervisor or above.