D5
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: D5

Unregistered

D5

Are we not top heavy enough?
    Are we not micromanaged enough?
    Are the front lines not dangerously low on staff?

What is the point of a fifth district?
    All it does is add a 5th set of command staff. A fifth set of corporals all thecway up to district majors. How is that cost effective. How about staff the damn 4 districts we already have.

No matter how you cut it, its the same amount of deputies and detectives on the street doing the real work. Why so much damn command? Running out of space to put all the favorites and golden boys?

Why add a 5th set of people that have no cages in their cars, that respond to no call or put their asses on the line, that write no reports and have their little secretaries write all their memos, and are over paid.

All that money on the building, supplies, and redeployment BS, when we could have used it to staff the front lines.

Its all for show. All bark and no bite. This is why the county is falling apart. This is why criminals specifically move to this area. Because they know that nothing happens to them here.

Unregistered
    Dang bro your just mad, that your District didnt want you and you were made to go..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are we not top heavy enough?
    Are we not micromanaged enough?
    Are the front lines not dangerously low on staff?

What is the point of a fifth district?
    All it does is add a 5th set of command staff. A fifth set of corporals all thecway up to district majors. How is that cost effective. How about staff the damn 4 districts we already have.

No matter how you cut it, its the same amount of deputies and detectives on the street doing the real work. Why so much damn command? Running out of space to put all the favorites and golden boys?

Why add a 5th set of people that have no cages in their cars, that respond to no call or put their asses on the line, that write no reports and have their little secretaries write all their memos, and are over paid.

All that money on the building, supplies, and redeployment BS, when we could have used it to staff the front lines.

Its all for show. All bark and no bite. This is why the county is falling apart. This is why criminals specifically move to this area. Because they know that nothing happens to them here.
    Prev please go back to the St Pete board. U were thrown out of here. Please go away. Im sure you have applications to fill out now that they have figured u out in St Pete. Take care Jimbo

Unregistered
    where is it located?

Unregistered
    where is it located?
    Across the street from D2....

Unregistered
    Yup, in an 8 million dollar building. The money could have been used for more cops on the street. We are burning out. I mean, are they not hearing us!?!!

Also, im not Jimbo or prev or whoever you think this is. Im one of many fed up HCSO deps.

Unregistered
    Getting rid of 3 to 3 units to make it look like we have more cops on the street was a stupid move. Now we go home to our families late because of no relief. How about just staff us. The command always goes home on time and get nice long 40 times.

Unregistered
    Getting rid of 3 to 3 units to make it look like we have more cops on the street was a stupid move. Now we go home to our families late because of no relief. How about just staff us. The command always goes home on time and get nice long 40 times.
    I know for certain not all Majors take 40"s at all. Our Major works his A$$ off. Early and late roll calls, weekends and nights.

Unregistered
    So, since this thread is titled D5, how is everyone doing with the transition? I know, I didn't understand the need for it either but was more curious to know how everyone likes the new district boundaries? Is it convenient for travel within zones and for sharing manpower from district to district for manpower intensive deployments?

Unregistered
    For me the supervisors and up are so much better than my old district. They seem calmer, more down to earth, and understanding. However, the area is way to busy for the amount of patrol units assigned . The get home on time anxiety sucks. With no mid shift cars, the area im in is horrible. I dont feel this can be sustained unless mid shift is brought back, but without moving people around to create the mid shift. We need the same amount of units we have now on days and nights, PLUS mid shift cars. Not shuffle people around. Thats just me though.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast