Bozo the Clown Destroying D3 - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must be her new secret girlfriend that everyone is trying to identify. I have worked in D3 for over 18 years, I have never seen so much gossip, slander, and cut throating in all my years. Today, D3 is like a middle school cafeteria. Bottom line, she is out of her league. Just listen to her talks in rollcall and operation briefings. She doesn't even know what the hell she is talking about 75% of the time. You know it's bad when other supervisors have to explain what our major was trying to say after her roll calls and briefings. Agree, she is not the sharpest tool in the shed!

Tks DV for all the input. Guess u shouldn't have been lying about following up on your so called investigations. Oh yea might want to keep an eye on your woman, heard DE might be on the prowl for her again

Unregistered
    You must be her new secret girlfriend that everyone is trying to identify. I have worked in D3 for over 18 years, I have never seen so much gossip, slander, and cut throating in all my years. Today, D3 is like a middle school cafeteria. Bottom line, she is out of her league. Just listen to her talks in rollcall and operation briefings. She doesn't even know what the hell she is talking about 75% of the time. You know it's bad when other supervisors have to explain what our major was trying to say after her roll calls and briefings. Agree, she is not the sharpest tool in the shed!
    Thank you for sharing. I feel for you. Allthough, I dont work D3, It seems common through the whole sheriff's office. Its being run by everyone except cops. Lawyers, accountants, business men, girlfriends of high ranking staff, sons of high ranking staff. No cops with a true cop instict that one can ONLY get by being on patrol long enough to get it.

Unregistered
    Major please stay on the west side where you belong. Why are you always at the SOC walking around like you have nothing to do! Must be nice to just hangout and gossip all day with Cols. and Chief. Meanwhile, your district 3 support staff are crying to people because they are drowning trying to carry your weight! Don't worry I'm sure our 10 year LT will tell his daddy that people are just making stuff up and everyone is really happy in D3! Absolutely Crazy what's going on!

Unregistered
    Major please stay on the west side where you belong. Why are you always at the SOC walking around like you have nothing to do! Must be nice to just hangout and gossip all day with Cols. and Chief. Meanwhile, your district 3 support staff are crying to people because they are drowning trying to carry your weight! Don't worry I'm sure our 10 year LT will tell his daddy that people are just making stuff up and everyone is really happy in D3! Absolutely Crazy what's going on!
    How dare you? He was obviously the most qualified candidate for promotion to lieutenant. His last name had nothing to do with it. Why, I'm sure not even a single person considered who his family was. If everyone were as qualified as him, they would have only had to work 18 months on patrol and would be lieutenants themselves. Don't worry, it's only temporary. In another two years he'll be a captain.

Unregistered
    Our major is a joke, amazing how many supervisor in D3 dislike or don't respect her! Everyone is walking on egg shells hoping not to get caught up in one of her lies and gossip sessions! Major needs to be put in her place by the Sheriff before it's to late! We know the Chief and Cols won't! I guess that what you get when you promote someone that only had a year of Street Crime Exprience less than 7 years ago! Probably the worst supervisor that I have ever worked for in 20 years! I guess you can promote stupid ! I guarantee we will be hearing about her failures and lies on the news some day!

Unregistered
    How about her great idea of a D3 breakfast last week. So she could get pictures to use to show everyone how great it is working for her. What a total waste of time while our zone partners are getting their butts kick out there. No worries as long as you stop by D3 for some food, hugs and a lot of prop pics for staff everything is wonderful! What a joke this place has be come! Free Hugs, Food and Feel Good Pictures is all you will find here in D3.

Unregistered
    Another senior D3 Detective decides to leave early! Stay Hot Major maybe you can train all the newbie Detectives coming in! Oh that's right, you were never one yourself! Just fake like you know what your talking about and you will just fine. I sure would like to know what you are telling the Sheriff the reason why everyone is leaving your District! I am sure you are telling him the truth! Hell on my squad along, I know 3 deputies who are applying and interviewing for other agencies and non related law enforcement jobs! Throw up a tent and a sign there is a new circus on the west side!

Unregistered
    Ok, I give up. Give me a hint who the initials are.....

Unregistered
    Hopefully she will make Col soon so we can start to rebuild her destruction. I heard she isn't accepting anymore transfer request! I guess she would just rather us the leave the agency all together! True example of the great leadership we have here at HCSO for many years to come!

Unregistered
    Its not much different anywhere else within the agency anymore. As if its not bad enough that only trailer trash and ghetto trash are flooding into this county. We front line staff have to deal with an overload of garbage people. We go home late to our families because of BS paper on BS cases that are not going anywhere for mostly worthless people. You would think the agency would make things easier on us and help us get off front line positions after we pay our dues.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast