Bozo the Clown Destroying D3 - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Wow, here comes the new regime hit squad. When are you guys going to get it? Why do you think everyone is leaving this place like it's on fire?

Funny, how you guys always talk down and slander other deputies and family members names to hide your own faults and failures! I have seen other posts wishing and encouraging deputies who disagree with your regime to Committ Suicide!! Really, how long do you think this type of leadership style will last?

When she was in training, she was a lazy train wreak! I guess, all those long lunches with her Command Staff girlfriend paid off!

Unregistered
    Gossip Queen is out of control! Deputies are burning through their time, hoping survive until her next promotion! We have been working with three or four open zones every night! In D3, I know at least 4 deputies who have applied to other agencies or other non leo jobs in last month!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, here comes the new regime hit squad. When are you guys going to get it? Why do you think everyone is leaving this place like it's on fire?

Funny, how you guys always talk down and slander other deputies and family members names to hide your own faults and failures! I have seen other posts wishing and encouraging deputies who disagree with your regime to Committ Suicide!! Really, how long do you think this type of leadership style will last?

When she was in training, she was a lazy train wreak! I guess, all those long lunches with her Command Staff girlfriend paid off!

Oh look its the same guy who answers all the other posts in an attempt to make it seem like there are so many angry people. U should have took the deal DV. Now go handle your holding calls.

Unregistered
    She is pretty clueless when it comes to basic law and procedures. This is no surprise to folks that have been with the agency for a while now! They made their bed, so know set back and enjoy the Circus in D3!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She is pretty clueless when it comes to basic law and procedures. This is no surprise to folks that have been with the agency for a while now! They made their bed, so know set back and enjoy the Circus in D3!
    Hey DV are you still mad hat TA stole your ex from u. That's pretty pathetic. Just shows what kind of real man you are. Hey but don't worry you have a young girlfriend to keep you warm, well until DE wants her back or maybe TA will take her from you. Here's the facts loser, you got caught in a lie and now you back in a green and white. Enjoy the holding calls boy.

Unregistered
    Blue Print for becoming a member of the new HCSO Command Staff Mafia!

1. Destroy anyone to get to the top!

2. Don't give a damn about anyone except your drinking buddies and yourself!

3. Get divorced, let some one else raise your kids, have as many sexual affairs as you can with your best friends wife and other staff members.

4. Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie

5. Do zero work but always look like your doing the most work!

6. Make sure you turn all the campaign checks in on time and raise a lot of money!

7. If anyone ever questions you, threaten them with a transfer to midnight shift, demotion or termination.

8. Get arrested, get hired back and become a supervisor!

9. Make sure you have strong support staff or connected people around you to do all your work. So you can take credit for it.

10. Make sure you are up to date on all rumors and gossip going on under your command. You want something to talk about at the watering hole!

11. Never take responsibility for your poor decision making, just blame it on the other guy!

12. Never EVER stand up for what's right for the troops who work under you. You will be known as a weak leader in this upcoming administration.

13. Work at least 40 years , you will never have anyone waiting for you at home because you chose HCSO over them.

14. Always deflect and lie to the Sheriff or Chief when ask about negative rumors they are hearing about you or your drinking buddies.

15. Use covert emails to discuss your plan of attack to destroy the opposition. You don't want to use your public record HCSO email.

16. Remember, you are never wrong!

17. If anyone ask where's the Sheriff tell them he isnt feeling well or had other obligations.

18. When you get caught in a situation and then summon to the Chief's Office. Just lie because he is retiring soon.

This Blue Print should get you started in the right direction to the very top! If you don't want to follow this blue print I recommend you transfer to another agency. I am trying to survive to get my 25 years, just two more years for me.

Unregistered
    Lets please stop blaming jimbo / prev, and whoever for these posts. Prev was a pure retard. Typical HCSO move for bringing someone in directly as a major from the idiot SS instead of promoting from within. That moron was pulled over many times for DUI and simply given a ride home instead of arrested. Again typical HCSO politics. Any one of us would have been arrested. That said, still let these guys post their opinions without giving that idiot credit. These guys need a voice. Thats is the point of this site. If you dont like it, creat your own "I love the HCSO" forum.

Unregistered

Bozo in D3

Kudos to the original post. Anyone out there wonder why the same clown tries to shut down the honest talk on this board by redirection? Answer-Weak Cpl CK in CID. Go screw some other deputies' old ladies. It won't be the first time and that Vegas place can't get you outta here soon enough.
    Nonetheless whether you are uninformed scared or politically neutered the obvious fact is D3 is leaderless. A mental midget, a functioning (quasi) alcoholic and the biggest gossip hound in the office HCSO has a bright future. Great leadership.

Unregistered
    Been a longtime D3 deputy, every new major has their do's and dont's. This one is much better than many in the past.

I'm sure by saying this, I will be labeled as suck ass or whatever else, but I work here and it's how I see it.
    Some many people on here, are just so damn angry, and make shit personal. If you have an issue with someone, be man or woman enough to call them out face to face, not from behind your keyboard.

I know I know I'm an ass kissing suck ass, ya ya ya

Unregistered
    You must be her new secret girlfriend that everyone is trying to identify. I have worked in D3 for over 18 years, I have never seen so much gossip, slander, and cut throating in all my years. Today, D3 is like a middle school cafeteria. Bottom line, she is out of her league. Just listen to her talks in rollcall and operation briefings. She doesn't even know what the hell she is talking about 75% of the time. You know it's bad when other supervisors have to explain what our major was trying to say after her roll calls and briefings. Agree, she is not the sharpest tool in the shed!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast