Bozo the Clown Destroying D3
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Bozo the Clown Destroying D3

D3 has become a circus with the he/she Bozo the clown in charge! Major Bozo is the dumbest supervisor I have ever worked for . All she cares about is what's the latest gossip within the office. How the hell did she get pass the Captains project process? Oh that's right, she had her Crime Analysis girl do it for her! Must be hell walking into staff, knowing you licked yourself to top and everyone thinks your a joke!! You don't give a damn about us in D3!

Unregistered
    Don't forget about her firing a bullet through the SCU office missing two deputies heads by inches! Dumb Dumb

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't forget about her firing a bullet through the SCU office missing two deputies heads by inches! Dumb Dumb
    Sounds like a justifiable shoot.....

Unregistered
    Our Major couldn't investigate her way out of a wet paper bag! If only the Sheriff knew how stupid she really is!

Unregistered
    D3 has become a circus with the he/she Bozo the clown in charge! Major Bozo is the dumbest supervisor I have ever worked for . All she cares about is what's the latest gossip within the office. How the hell did she get pass the Captains project process? Oh that's right, she had her Crime Analysis girl do it for her! Must be hell walking into staff, knowing you licked yourself to top and everyone thinks your a joke!! You don't give a damn about us in D3!

Whats the matter DV u upset u didnt take the deal offered to u ? Takes a real man to come on here whining about it. Enjoy the rest of your loser career

Unregistered

Bozo in D3

Well of course she has done that and many more unremarkable things. Plenty of MISERABLE people working for her. I wonder if she and her girlfriend have been stopped anymore since about a year ago when they were trashed and were stopped by a young deputy who was ordered to let them go.

Unregistered
    Well of course she has done that and many more unremarkable things. Plenty of MISERABLE people working for her. I wonder if she and her girlfriend have been stopped anymore since about a year ago when they were trashed and were stopped by a young deputy who was ordered to let them go.

Don't be so angry DV. U made your bed now lie in it. I mean hey u have a young girlfriend with a big fat azz, oh what wasn't she DE girlfriend too ?

Unregistered
    Bro just go quietly, you have always been lazy, it caught up to you move the **** on

Unregistered
    She probably told the deputy, her famous line! " if you tell anyone about this, I will tell them you are lying; Trust me they will believe me over you! "She is a biggest scam artist, who only divides her troops and turn them against one another! She only protects the ones who completes her projects, budgets, presentations and personal errands for her! She is way over head, running the district!

Unregistered
    She probably told the deputy, her famous line! " if you tell anyone about this, I will tell them you are lying; Trust me they will believe me over you! "She is a biggest scam artist, who only divides her troops and turn them against one another! She only protects the ones who completes her projects, budgets, presentations and personal errands for her! She is way over head, running the district!

DV don't be mad. Getting demoted ain't all that bad. Sort of like your lying stealing brother

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast