12th Annual Homeland Security Professionals Conference

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Exclamation Are you a law enforcement professional?

HELLO,
    We are very excited to be coordinating the 12th Annual Homeland Security Professionals Conference & Expo. I would like to invite you all to the 12th Annual Conference that's taking place on November 7th-8th, 2017 at the beautiful Florida Hotel in Orlando. This year's conference is being held at a time of renewal for US Counter Terrorism. With a promise to “wipe radical Islamic terrorism from the face of the earth” by the new administration, what will US counter terrorism have to do to fulfill that promise?
    “Taking the Gloves Off: Re-igniting US Counter Terrorism” will feature speakers that cast light on the subject of how the US can revitalize the war on Radical Islam. The debilitating effects of an anonymous and unnamed enemy for the past 8 years have led to gaping holes in the way the US effort is organized. Exciting presentations on everything from Cyber Security to banning groups associated with the Muslim Brotherhood will be covered by 8 excellent speakers over 2 days bringing global best practices. A group of carefully selected vendors will support the conference with an expo of technologies that can contribute to protecting the USA.
    If you are interested in attending the conference CLICK HERE to register and receive 50% OFF Regular Price of $399.00/person. You can also email our Event Coordinator Junatas@homelandsecurityssi.com to receive a special group rate. Secure your spot by submitting a completed registration form. Please be advised that payment can be made at a later time. Please contact me with any questions and/or concerns you may have. Thank you and we hope to see you at the conference.

Top Reasons to Attend:
    Networking: Premier opportunity to connect with your peers in US Homeland Security and law enforcement agencies from across the Globe (Over 100 Federal, State, and Local agencies attendees)
    Guest Speakers: Hear renowned experts in the field who will share their insights on today's critical issues. *
    Expo Hall:*Selected Vendor expo of the latest in Homeland Security technologies.*
    Experience & Learn: Sessions that will give you best practices, learning objective examples and model policies that you can bring back to your organization.*

For more INFO on the Conference VISIT: www.thecounterterroristmag.com/conference
    Last edited by HomelandSecuritySSI; 04-24-2017 at 06:32 PM.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Thanks for sharing the info about security professionals conference. I will forward this information to my friends who are in this profession.