Dont make no sense

Unregistered

Dont make no sense

So Antonio Brooklen has been trying to get on with other agencies even for captain positions and of course he's getting denied???? Like of course Moran you have a lawsuit pending over your head whatever is taking so long is why he can't move on like ppl just woke up and forgot why he's not the Chief anymore????? I was told AB did other things but the attorney will keep it confidential between the city and him so AB can attempt to get picked up somewhere else. Machanic I can't wait to leave.....

Senior Officer

Dont make no sense???

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So Antonio Brooklen has been trying to get on with other agencies even for captain positions and of course he's getting denied???? Like of course Moran you have a lawsuit pending over your head whatever is taking so long is why he can't move on like ppl just woke up and forgot why he's not the Chief anymore????? I was told AB did other things but the attorney will keep it confidential between the city and him so AB can attempt to get picked up somewhere else. Machanic I can't wait to leave.....
    "Don't make no sense"?? isn't that a double negative and therefore "grammatically" incorrect? And what about Machanic? I didn't get that one either.
    Hmm, OK lets move on. Anyhow, Brook was and will always be an A-hole. Even during his days at the county. How do I know??, well lets just say I've been in Miami-Dade county a few years lol... I, along with most of us here at MGPD, am so mad at him for the crap he pulled. He was given a golden opportunity to build something great here. He just threw it all away with his non-sense and sexual addiction. Both of those girls weren't worth it anyhow. There are so many "Chief's conferences" throughout the nation that take place all the time. All he had to do is go to any of those conferences and do his dirty deeds somewhere else other than here, where he was the boss. Didn't this guy ever hear "don't sh&t where you eat?" What a dumb Mo-Fo!. And then he comes on the news as says that "his family is #1". The hell they are Brook!

Anyhow, as far as Mechanic, she cannot leave fast enough. She should apologize to all of us for bringing the morale down to levels NEVER seen before, even during the Boyd/Miller/Chappy dictatorship morale was better than now.

I truly hope that the new chief gets rid of ALL of command staff (majors, commanders, and some captains) and start fresh. We need it.
    In the mean time, I'll just answer my calls, do my reports, and wait another 18 months till I can leave this hell hole!

Stay Safe brothers and Sister! Get home to your loved ones at the end of each shift, that's what matters.

Unregistered

Clean house

Quote Originally Posted by Senior Officer View Post
    "Don't make no sense"?? isn't that a double negative and therefore "grammatically" incorrect? And what about Machanic? I didn't get that one either.
    Hmm, OK lets move on. Anyhow, Brook was and will always be an A-hole. Even during his days at the county. How do I know??, well lets just say I've been in Miami-Dade county a few years lol... I, along with most of us here at MGPD, am so mad at him for the crap he pulled. He was given a golden opportunity to build something great here. He just threw it all away with his non-sense and sexual addiction. Both of those girls weren't worth it anyhow. There are so many "Chief's conferences" throughout the nation that take place all the time. All he had to do is go to any of those conferences and do his dirty deeds somewhere else other than here, where he was the boss. Didn't this guy ever hear "don't sh&t where you eat?" What a dumb Mo-Fo!. And then he comes on the news as says that "his family is #1". The hell they are Brook!

Anyhow, as far as Mechanic, she cannot leave fast enough. She should apologize to all of us for bringing the morale down to levels NEVER seen before, even during the Boyd/Miller/Chappy dictatorship morale was better than now.

I truly hope that the new chief gets rid of ALL of command staff (majors, commanders, and some captains) and start fresh. We need it.
    In the mean time, I'll just answer my calls, do my reports, and wait another 18 months till I can leave this hell hole!

Stay Safe brothers and Sister! Get home to your loved ones at the end of each shift, that's what matters.
    Screw AB selfish and a bully straight vindictive all he got was his karma the new chief needs to clean house I dnt care how much ass kissing CT or JN do!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Screw AB selfish and a bully straight vindictive all he got was his karma the new chief needs to clean house I dnt care how much ass kissing CT or JN do!!!!!!!!
    Amen to that!