Unregistered
    Boom!!! Get out the way

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He says I make $182,500 and going out at 99% so make all the jokes you want
    To turn keys!!!!!!

Unregistered
    "I think what your seeing is a profound recognition on the part of the American people that gays and lesbians and transgender persons are our brothers, our sisters, our children, our cousins, our friends, our coworkers, and they've got to be treated like every other American and I think principle will win out". Former President Barrack Hussein Obama

Going into 2018 it's my sincere hope we value all out members at the SO regardless of sex, race, religion, or sexual orientation. I will lead the way and got your 6's bit$%^
    Morgie
    You have your thread you fat twink with a Willi beast of a monstrous wife. Stay off this one - it's reserved for fatrocco no balls hall and the one and only low t tranny...…………….oh I guess you two DO have that in common. How the fu#$ did the sheriff pick you gang of portly twink club rejects?!? Had to be on purpose - jokes on you lee county bit$%^

Unregistered

MB

You have your thread you fat twink with a Willi beast of a monstrous wife. Stay off this one - it's reserved for fatrocco no balls hall and the one and only low t tranny...…………….oh I guess you two DO have that in common. How the fu#$ did the sheriff pick you gang of portly twink club rejects?!? Had to be on purpose - jokes on you lee county bit$%^
    Keep talking about my wife you keyboard cowards. She was transgender before it was even acceptable and I'm proud of her and been happily married and partners for 34 years so your hate doesn't bother us

Unregistered

Home of the Brave

Many of us are proud of you Morgan and enjoyed reading the 7 page article on you and the local transgender community in the news press Sunday. Thank you for being brave and representing us in uniform!

Unregistered

Undersheriff Marceno does it again

The Undersheriff not only raised the pay of the hard working deputies on the front line - now he has ordered the agency to start sponsoring corrections deputies to the leo academy. The deputies appreciate it!!

Unregistered
    That’s great. Here I come

Unregistered

Bellygood is Gone

News is spreading around the Core fast that Bellygood is retiring effective tomorrow
    Why?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast