Bellygood - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellygood

Unregistered

Morgie

"I think what your seeing is a profound recognition on the part of the American people that gays and lesbians and transgender persons are our brothers, our sisters, our children, our cousins, our friends, our coworkers, and they've got to be treated like every other American and I think principle will win out". Former President Barrack Hussein Obama

Going into 2018 it's my sincere hope we value all out members at the SO regardless of sex, race, religion, or sexual orientation. I will lead the way and got your 6's bit$%^
    Morgie

Unregistered
    Bellygood is working feverishly to distance himself from KroneDone
    He's wearing a flack jacket in corrections and undermining progress made by the worthy colonel he replaced. Everyone is miserable
    under his horrible rule with fatrocko the tyrant and no balls hall bully of the low t clan. Things were great under Eberhardt then the
    Atheist and his horrible heathen minions now rule 1/2 the sheriff's operations
    There are really good corrections staff to fix and improve operations

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bellygood is working feverishly to distance himself from KroneDone
    He's wearing a flack jacket in corrections and undermining progress made by the worthy colonel he replaced. Everyone is miserable
    under his horrible rule with fatrocko the tyrant and no balls hall bully of the low t clan. Things were great under Eberhardt then the
    Atheist and his horrible heathen minions now rule 1/2 the sheriff's operations
    There are really good corrections staff to fix and improve operations
    bELLYGOOD'S got nothing to offer anybody anymore. He's lost face with everyone except a few. He needs to get out.

Unregistered
    why the recent personnel changes? what's the motive to change the brass around when things were going smoothly?

Unregistered
    Buyout’s coming. That’s why. Surprised the road hasn’t heard.

Unregistered

Poor Fatrocko

why the recent personnel changes? what's the motive to change the brass around when things were going smoothly?
    Fatrocko been seen roaming the hallways moaning "Where my little buddy". He's lost without slupnetti
    Everyone knows Bellygood is making moves to spite the sheriff and make sure he leaves all his people in power

Unregistered

Zone FARMACIA

Atheism movement bestt thing that happened to this agency!!!

Unregistered
    Fatrocko been seen roaming the hallways moaning "Where my little buddy". He's lost without slupnetti
    Everyone knows Bellygood is making moves to spite the sheriff and make sure he leaves all his people in power
    Good for him. he can 'f' it up just as well as lord Farquaad, only looks more authorize doing it.

Unregistered
    My chicken wings were great with blue cheese.

Unregistered
    My chicken wings were great with blue cheese.

good for you....you gotta watch that fat intake though...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast