Bellygood - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Bellygood

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please leave my Telletubby Tom Tom alone. He’s always on this website and is a comp,eye A$$ when you guys talk about him
    So is Tellytubby Tom leaving or is he gonna suck it up and kiss butt to the new administration he’s been bad mouthing and saying he will be gone before they take over and the agency “Goes down the crappie”?

Unregistered
    So is Tellytubby Tom leaving or is he gonna suck it up and kiss butt to the new administration he’s been bad mouthing and saying he will be gone before they take over and the agency “Goes down the crappie”?
    "Goes down the crappie” ??? Crappie???? you are a very special kind of stupid

Unregistered
    He is the next Chief for Corrcetions, Eberhardt stays Colonel.

Unregistered
    it's all about the knee pads

Unregistered
    Please leave my Telletubby Tom Tom alone. He’s always on this website and is a comp,eye A$$ when you guys talk about him
    Tellytubby Tom Tom needs to go
    Orrectilns needs a MAJOR overhaul . I sincerely hope the new sheriff will do away with the uneducated good ole bully boys club. They need to send a questionnaire to employees to clean the entire bureau

Unregistered
    I’m sure we are all interested to see what changes you would make or suggest. I bet all the changes you would make would be terrible. Know your role and stick to being a floor officer.

Unregistered
    I’m sure we are all interested to see what changes you would make or suggest. I bet all the changes you would make would be terrible. Know your role and stick to being a floor officer.

What a shitty ****ing attitude to have. You must be a Lieutenant.

Unregistered
    What a shitty ****ing attitude to have. You must be a Lieutenant.
    Speaking of lieutenant, several sources inside the inside of the chatty boys club have revealed Tellytubby Tom is trying to negotiate a departure like others in the past which avoids a demotion or restructure in rank. How much vacation and sick time can he stretch out?

Unregistered

He’s a warrior/ survivor

Like him or hate him it has to be noted that Colonel Ellegood successfully negotiated the minefields of a law enforcement career in both Corrections and Patrol to FULL RETIREMENT.
    That his career as an example of how you “ do your job and mind you own business”.
    Your “job” is provide for your family, period.
    Getting involved in drama at work is not your job, support for your families.
    If you thing it is “bad” working for the LCSO wait till you have to work in the private sector.
    Be thankful and do your job, support your families and forget the drama.
    Let the venomous replies begin.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    like him or hate him it has to be noted that colonel ellegood successfully negotiated the minefields of a law enforcement career in both corrections and patrol to full retirement.
    That his career as an example of how you “ do your job and mind you own business”.
    Your “job” is provide for your family, period.
    Getting involved in drama at work is not your job, support for your families.
    If you thing it is “bad” working for the lcso wait till you have to work in the private sector.
    Be thankful and do your job, support your families and forget the drama.
    Let the venomous replies begin.
    amen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast