Musta struck a nerve with the BUI tip off
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Musta struck a nerve with the BUI tip off

Looks like Car 2 wasn't too happy about whoever reported his tendency to drive his boat wasted. Oh well. Ya'll were warned. Watch and see. In his position there's no way he will be able to keep living it up like he likes to. Next thing to stop? Probably the wild trips he takes to Key West each year. Drunken rowdy fests. At least he keeps his clothes on.

Unregistered
    This agency just lost a brother and your worries are where there #2 hangs out. You are crazy and bad things will come to you!

Unregistered
    Who gives a f**ck. I’d go drinking with him in his boat

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like Car 2 wasn't too happy about whoever reported his tendency to drive his boat wasted. Oh well. Ya'll were warned. Watch and see. In his position there's no way he will be able to keep living it up like he likes to. Next thing to stop? Probably the wild trips he takes to Key West each year. Drunken rowdy fests. At least he keeps his clothes on.
    In his position, he shouldn't be doing the stupid crap he does to begin with. He has an ego problem and he's not happy unless he's got the attention of everyone. His parties are proof. I've been to many, and trust me, he likes the attention. Either you give it to him, or you're out of his little circle of thugs. He's a pig in every sense of the word.

Unregistered
    Been to them, much better than being a prude! Good guy.

Unregistered
    Been to them, much better than being a prude! Good guy.
    Not a prude, just not a 'swinger' ... pig.

Unregistered
    You definitely don’t know him, far from a swinger but does like to have a good time.

Unregistered
    You definitely don’t know him, far from a swinger but does like to have a good time.

oh, but I do.

Unregistered
    Who are you kidding? Anyone who knows underwear Eric knows he a douche bag. We all just have to play the game to keep our positions.

Unregistered
    Steak and Shake or Burger King for a cheeseburger for dinner? Decisions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast