Miami Police Sgt. James Faris under investigation - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When Ortiz was involved in an arrest in the keys, you all said he had no jurisdiction and wanted him fired. Now here comes Faris, he is in Pembroke Pines out of his jurisdiction, and you all want him fired because he did not do anything. So which one is it? You need to get a life...
    Being an accomplish in a road rage incident is not doing your lawful duties as a Law enforcement police officer.

Ortiz was out of his jurisdiction and was abusing his police power. He should had call the police and let them handle the situation. Not put his firearm in the guys face to prove a point that his that po po!

Unregistered
    Accomplice !

Plus the incident was all recoded on video.

Unregistered
    Is this faris the veteran? Super nice guy don't recall him ever having an incident in his long career.

Yet Ortiz that has only been on 13 years has more complaints and lawsuits than any other cop continues to get away with credible allegations that are washed down.

Let's see how the department handles this double standard.

But Ortiz had a "flat fee" attorney we pay for
    About 700 thousand a year in flat fee for politicians and attorneys that will cover up God behavior and pattern of abuse

Unregistered
    If this Sgt, was a friend of this idiot. He should of stopped it. Instead he went along with it. Doing nothing. What if this moron capped on the kids? To the one that posted about the bank robbery. Your damned if you do and damned if you don't. To the Fed's and city police who investigate it. Your a stat! You'll have to prove you had no involvement or knowledge of what he was doing. Your question does, stop to make you think.

Unregistered
    If this Sgt, was a friend of this idiot. He should of stopped it. Instead he went along with it. Doing nothing. What if this moron capped on the kids? To the one that posted about the bank robbery. Your damned if you do and damned if you don't. To the Fed's and city police who investigate it. Your a stat! You'll have to prove you had no involvement or knowledge of what he was doing. Your question does, stop to make you think.

you have a sgt that claimed he fell asleep in the back of a strangers car while working off duty while a co worker and a drug informant were sitting directly in front of him discussing protecting shipments of kilos of cocaine.

IF you can fall asleep in that situation you can fall asleep and see nothing anywhere case closed

Unregistered
    Is this faris the veteran? Super nice guy don't recall him ever having an incident in his long career.

Yet Ortiz that has only been on 13 years has more complaints and lawsuits than any other cop continues to get away with credible allegations that are washed down.

Let's see how the department handles this double standard.

Super nice guy who let his buddy terrorize two teens! I have different words to describe this guy! He should not be a cop if that is how he handles himself. How about his patrol car incidences as well as covering for another pal of his? He might be a nice guy but....

Unregistered
    I agree about Faris... he could have been an unsung hero by extinguishing this before it escalated out of control. He is equally as guilty as his buddy!

Unregistered
    I agree about Faris... he could have been an unsung hero by extinguishing this before it escalated out of control. He is equally as guilty as his buddy!
    Let's compare Ortiz incidents to Faris and see who really deserves to be ROD and investigated?

This place is garbage

Unregistered
    He's keys been a puzzy no balls at all.

Unregistered

Cool White Hope areas ! Get out while you can whitey

I get it but it doesn't change that pines had totally change. The thugs went north. Full of them. Just go to a store and uou see it. Go to the pines mall and homies everywhere. They are destroying what's left of it. It once S great place in the 90s. Look at our thug officers where do they live. Pines and Miramar. Where else. Overtown north. Miramar is even worse. The west side is a homie hang out. It's the reality.
    I saw this happen in 1992, 93, right after Hurricane Andrew, PR's Negroes, and uneducated Cubans got fat checks from the government after Andrew, then moved north, Miramar, Pembroke Pines , Hollywood, and bought houses they couldn't really afford, and moved in the aunts , uncles cousins etc.

I did also, moved to Pem Pines, but a few years later I realized what that area had become !
    Another frigging GHETTO ! So in 2001 when I retired, I got the hell out of S Florida period !

I now live just north of St Augustine, and hardly ever see a negro or a spic LOL !
    That is unless they are cutting lawns , or trimming trees ! Ha ha ha , life is good when you're surrounded by decent WHITE PEOPLE !

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast